Our online tools make booking, managing your schedule and paying for lessons easy and hassle-free.
Easily search and compare teachers in your area, including past student reviews and background checks.
If you're not completely satisfied, we'll help you find a new teacher or refund any unused lesson credits.
The first instrument I taught myself was drums, so helping others learn is very special to me. Materials used during drum lessons include the Hal Leonard publications The Visual Drumset Method and Drum Aerobics.
* Finally, a comprehensive instrumental course for students of all ages and experience levels that includes:
- Information on brands, supplies, and guidance with professional organizations
- Weekly lessons to develop and improve skills with proper stick control, rudiments, dynamics, rhythmic meters…and more!
- Music theory (includes music history topics) with emphasis on technology and composition
- Maintenance and repair tips
- Advanced techniques: Improvising & composing, ornamentation, world music styles, etc.
- Chamber music (accompaniment) to prepare for public performances
I've been a Drum Set teacher for over 30 years. I base my courses in what I learned at the Drummers Collective in N.Y. I cover as many styles as possible. My main goal as a teacher is for you to become a better drummer, cause a better drummer is happy drummer.
I also have a high end fully equipped to give the student a great response at there beats they will learn.
I have four decades of drumming experience with many artists including: The Dixie Chicks, Clay Blaker, Johnny Bush, Barbara Fairchild, Frenchie Burke & Texas Unlimited Band Plus 6 years at Six Flags Fiesta Texas and 7 years at Bulverde Academy of Music ● Learn to support other musicians for live performance ● I have a full drum recording studio providing an optimal learning environment ● I have developed hundreds of "music minus drums" tracks where the student can be in the drum seat.
Compare hundreds of teachers based on the criteria that matter to you, including background checks, age and experience.
When you've found the perfect match, schedule your lessons online using the teacher's real-time availability.
Your teacher will welcome you with a personalized curriculum to meet your specific goals and you'll be able to manage your entire schedule through our free online account.
Zero travel time is great for a busy schedule.
Typically priced lower than local lessons.
Online students stick with lessons as long as local students.
Take your voice to the next level. Download free video tutorials to start singing like the star you are!
Getting Started with Music Lessons guides you through selecting a teacher & preparing for your first lesson.
Kickstart your guitar playing. Download free video tutorials to learn about chord progressions, strumming, and more!