Spanish Classes with Local Tutors in Boston, MA
Find the best Spanish teachers for kids or adult tutoring in Boston, and book your private lessons today.
Our online tools make booking, managing your schedule and paying for lessons easy and hassle-free.
Easily search and compare teachers in your area, including past student reviews and background checks.
If you're not completely satisfied, we'll help you find a new teacher or refund any unused lesson credits.
Our teachers have taught
lessons and counting!
Search for a teacher
Compare hundreds of teachers based on the criteria that matter to you, including background checks, age and experience.
Schedule your lessons
When you've found the perfect match, schedule your lessons online using the teacher's real-time availability.
Connect with your teacher
Your teacher will welcome you with a personalized curriculum to meet your specific goals and you'll be able to manage your entire schedule through our free online account.
Zero travel time is great for a busy schedule.
Typically priced lower than local lessons.
Online students stick with lessons as long as local students.
By Zachary C. - Boston Spanish Teacher
Are you interested in taking Spanish lessons in Boston? Trying to figure out the best way to learn a great language in a city outside the Spanish-speaking world? No need to fear! There are many great resources in Boston, not only to learn and practice your Spanish, but to make friends with some amazing people from all over the world, FOR FREE!
Here are a few resources below that you should check out:
1) The Boston Spanish Language Meetup A variety of native and non-native speakers - ranging from elementary to expert levels - gather in Porter Square once a month, as well as for brunches in Coolidge Corner or Jamaica Plain at least three Sundays per month. Most in this group are very welcoming, patient and do not permit any English! You will have the opportunity to practice Spanish, fully-immersed, and learn a lot from people from many Spanish-speaking countries! A $1 donation is suggested for every meetup. http://www.meetup.com/bostonspanish/
2) EF Brighton Language Tables Education First hosts this event every month where they will bring in a native Spanish speaker to talk about a certain topic, and then will provide 90 minutes for practicing Spanish. A great way to practice, as there are many, many native speakers at this event!
3) Cambridge Spanish Book Club A great meetup where members only speak in Spanish and discuss a different book every month. You will actually need to read the book before coming to the meetup, and once there, be prepared to be asked questions and raise your own opinions about the material! Very challenging yet rewarding! http://www.meetup.com/Cambridge-Club-de-libro-espanol/
3) Find a conversation partner with conversationexchange.com or mylanguageexchange.com These websites will allow you to search for native Spanish speakers who are learning English and give you the ability to do a language exchange with them.
4) Exploring Allston and East Boston Both of these neighborhoods have large Hispanic populations. Walking through either neighborhood, you'll find dozens of Hispanic restaurants and grocery shops where you can not only practice your Spanish, but get some great food!
If you're interested in taking Spanish lessons in Boston, the above is a sampling of free resources you can take advantage of in order to further practice your Spanish language skills. Remember to do some speaking, reading, writing and listening every day, and your Spanish will become very authentic in no time! Enjoy!