- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+
- Teaching since:
My name is Junia and I'm highly motivated and enthusiastic with outstanding teaching experience. Able to plan, prepare and deliver lessons that will help you learn in a fun environment. I hold an Advanced National Tutor Certificate, proficient in a plethora of teaching expertise, possess an excellent communication and lateral thinking skills as well as a clear diction and highly confident demeanor.
• Conducted group and one-on-one settings to address individual needs.
• Identified the needs of learners and if necessary adapted course content and delivery style to meet their needs.
• Improved students' classroom performance with one-on-one tutoring.
• Developed reading, writing, speaking and listening skills in students.
• Prepared students for exams and oral presentations in their English classes.
• Conducted activities that target confidence, perception, vocabulary building, pronunciation practice and grammar.
• Tutored students in subject areas in which they required assistance.
• Utilized a wide range of teaching methods depending on student's level of comprehension.
• Delivered excellent course materials that greatly improved student’s knowledge.
• Ensured learning environment were comfortable and made to assist students develop an effective study skills.
• Developed and provided differentiated instruction to support student academic growth.
• Created lesson plans, review worksheets, and practice tests to prepare students for weekly tests.
Junia is very commited to teaching a content shaped to the students' needs. She helped me to increase my confidence in speaking English and to be better prepared to face the challenges of my career. She is a great teacher! Thank you, Junia, for all your support.+ Read More
I love Junia's teaching style, she is very thorough and helps you understand why you are doing and saying what! I have learned so much during the few online live classes that I have taken with her. I've tried other instructors as well but her sessions are best for me! You can tell she has the heart and passion for truly helping others succeed. She motivates me to do better!+ Read More
Patient and informative teacher
Great teacher! Exactly what I was looking for.
Junia was very savvy on all the tools that produce a great online class experience. We ended up using (in addition to the web browser) team viewer so that we both could operate on my screen at the same time. Junia could show me and then I would do it as well. Junia was very patient and thorough.+ Read More
Great first lesson, excellent teaching style. Looking forward to the next session.
Great teacher. Very organized and sets realistic, yet challenging, goals that helps keep you on track with learning and retaining new information.
Very good teacher!
She was so patient and informative! Definitely, use Junia to learn Photoshop!
Great instructor. Makes learning fun.
Great teacher. But, more than that, she makes learning fun! And i feel good.
First session was great my daughter said she was excited and appreciated the help!
I was having a lot of problems with illustrator specially the pen tool, but Junia makes it so easy for me to understand. She's the best and I enjoyed her classes.
I had fun learning with Junia, she is patient and knowledgeable.
Junia is my daughter's favorite tutor. My daughter was having hard time with her math, now she's one of the best in her class. Thanks to Junia
je la recommande car elle est super comme prof