Language Lessons in Bellmore, IN. It's your time.
In person or online. We've got everything you need to get started and stay motivated!
A Better Way to Learn
Language Lessons in Bellmore
Popular Language Lessons| Live classes, amazing instructors
Teaching since 2004
Teaches Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Teaches students 18 to 60
I deliver fun and creative lessons to help English learners meet their goals and improve their English language skills.
I have been teaching English learners for more than 12 years and have been helping them improve their English and meet their goals in career or college. I enjoy seeing my students' progress and feel honored to be a part of it.
Speaks Mandarin, English, Japanese
International Relations from American University
Teaches students 5 and up
Looking for a tutor perfectly fluent in both Japanese and English for optimal learning? With four years of tutoring experience and being raised both in the states and Japan, I can get to where you need to be!!
Scored a 5 on Ap Japanese exam
Super friendly from Hawaii and Japan! I love anything sushi and my favorite passtime is to surf! Currently a junior in college, studying abroad in China. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Teaching since 2010
Teaches Beginner, Intermediate
Teaches students 18 and up
The best part of my tutoring is to give a good start for beginners. It will be the easy way. Students will be led step by step to gain knowledge and skills in speaking, reading, writing, and grammar issues as well. An easy start gives an easy way to go.
As I speak two languages English and Russian, I can teach both. Russian is my native language, so students can learn Russian from the native speaker. And that is the best way to learn foreign languages. I've been teaching Russian since 2010 and I use my own method, which is not like in boring books
Speaks Spanish, English
Teaches Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
I am a mother of two awesome boys. I am married, my first language is Spanish and my kids speak, read and write Spanish. I love to teach specially this great language. Learning Spanish is going to give you confidence and great opportunities to get a job. Spanish is 100% phonetic. Words are pronounced exactly as they are written. It is fun and it's not difficult to learn.
If you are not satisfied with the class, I will offer you a makeup class, because it is very important for me that you feel happy.
I am able to go to your convenience place for you to receive the class.
Thank you for reading my profile. It would be a pleasure to help you learn Spanish. I look forward from you.
I got my bachelor's degree in Nutrition and Dietetics in my country Colombia. Since 2006, I have been teaching. I love to be a teacher and I love Spanish. I would like to help others to learn it in an easy way and at the same time enjoy the class. I am very proud of my students specially because th
Here's what I think makes Claudia unique:
* Carefully planned out teaching method. She has a carefully planned out method for teaching Spanish and uses quality materials. She has garnered the best materials and supplemented them with her own. She teaches Spanish in a logical sequence where each step includes material from the previous ones. This has helped me to reinforce the concepts I learned earlier.
* My lessons with her include a mix of grammar, speaking, and listening. It's much easier for me to understand written Spanish than to understand the spoken word or to speak it myself. Claudia makes a point in each lesson to practice speaking and listening to help with this. This has probably been the biggest help to me so far.
* She provides homework customized to my level so I can practice between sessions. Sometimes the homework is an audio recording that she has recorded herself especially for me. The fact that she does this shows how much she cares about her student's success.
* Her patience. She has to be the most patient person I've ever met. Sometimes it takes a while to get a concept or to understand, but she is always happy to repeat herself or slow down. There have been more than a few sessions where she has done this a lot!
* Her encouragement. Learning a new language can be frustrating at times but Claudia is always encouraging and celebrates even the smallest progress.
It seems like there are a lot of Spanish teachers out there who know how to speak Spanish, but I think there are very few who really know how to teach it. Obviously Claudia is a native speaker of Spanish, but she is also an expert teacher. I feel fortunate to have found her and have referred other students to her. I can't recommend her highly enough!
Speaks bisaya (Cebu city's native language ), tagalog/filipino language, english
Teaching since 2019
Not many filipino teaches our language here .I can be flexible with my time or your time .I also can teach our native language here in Philippines .
I am very patience in teaching . Flexible with my time . You have nothing to worry , we will always find a way to fit your needs.
Speaks Japanese, English
MA Intercultural Communication from Tokyo International University
I'll create customized classes for you. I'll teach you to SPEAK the language. Lessons are dynamic, fun and give you confidence, incorporating things you like: Japanese Newspaper, Anime, J-POP Music,Movies, current events, and much more.
I was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. I have over 25 years of teaching Japanese Language experience at my own school in Davie FL that . I have many students from beginner to advanced level. Especially If you like Anime and Japanese movies I am perfect for you.
One-on-one, small groups, company-wide programs, online, in person.
初めまして (^_-)-☆Native Japanese speaker with Education business background, love to teach kids too! Hi. I'm Yoshifumi, born and raised in Tokyo Japan through university graduate education. I have Martial Arts and Japanese Language teacher experience in Japan and the USA for 29years. Currently, I
Angel p S.
Connect Locally or Online
How It Works
Here's why 2 million people a month use TakeLessons
Educating the World
New Student Special:
Get started today and save!
Up to $125 OffShop the Sale
Expires November 21st
- Easy and Hassle-Free
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Background Checked Teachers
- Over 3 Million Lessons Given
Hear From TakeLessons Students
Over the past 12 years, we've given over 3,000,000 lessons to happy customers around the world.
I would highly recommend her to anyone of any age level!"
With the right study plan in place, you can make learning to speak French a lot easier! Take this advice from French tutor Carol Beth L. to create a study plan that is, in a word, magnifique! If you are learning French or know people who are, you may have realized that many people have different ways to approach learning new things. What works well for you may not work well for another person, and vice versa, and each approach may have varying results. When it comes to learning French, here a …
By Suzy S.
By Brooke Neuman
By Suzy S.
By Brooke Neuman