- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Namaste and Hello
To one and all.
Hindi tutor,teacher and instructor having the experience in tutoring this beautiful language in the U.S. to students of different ages from 5 and up and varied educational and professional backgrounds since 2013 till date.
Come explore and dive into Hindi and English languages and learn the four skills Listening,Speaking,Reading and Writing.
Hindi bhasha ki duniya mein aap sabka swagat hain.
Learn Hindi and English according to your needs and requirements
and enjoy tailormade lessons, lessons you enjoy and that fit you.
Get introduced to "Conversational Hindi " .
What is a conversation?(Vartalaap)
How does it take place?
Daily and common Hindi words and Sentences.
Teacher/ Tutor focused on implementing highly effective instructional practices to improve student learning & academic success.Highly motivated & skilled educator who stays up to date on new learning technologies and trends in education that benefit students.
I am from India and my entire education, Kindergarten to Post graduation has been in English so I am very comfortable teaching the language.
Will also introduce the Culture, Customs and Traditions of India for those interested in them.
Those who like and are interested can also learn paragraph writing, synonyms, antonyms, phrases and idioms and many more exciting things to enrich themselves in this beautiful language.
Learn English from scratch ( Basics)
The alphabets,days & months, numbers and much more.
Introduction to conversational English.
Daily and commonly used words in English.
Learn ,educate yourself in a simple, fun loving & easy way and as per your requirements. I have a passion for teaching and enjoy doing that.
I have the experience of teaching and tutoring for quite sometime and is currently teaching English to ladies. I was running my own academy.
The subjects I taught / tutored were foreign language Hindi and elementary math, I used to love giving them lot of activities, practice tests writing practice for Hindi try and make every class different from the other.As for Math the principle was make the concepts clear practice for perfection and tests for expertise.
Thus in all my goal was to enhance and expand their educational knowledge by innovative teaching skills and help them achieve their goal.
I have done my Master's and also have completed one year Diploma in pre-primary teacher's training and have also taught in that institute.
looking forward to meet and teach you.
I was tutoring students of different ages from kindergarten to grade 4 and ladies for foreign languages and math.
Set up lesson materials ,board, displays & demonstrations.
Adapted teaching methods & materials to meet student's varying needs.Encouraged interactive learning by incorporating educational software &internet.Created an enjoyable & interesting learning environment for 15- 20 kids. Fostered team collaboration between students through GRP activities.
Currently teaching English.
Responsibilities given to me were teaching .
Strong written & verbal communicator, Positive & encouraging, Instructional best practices, Self motivated, Purposeful lesson planning, kind & empathetic educator, Creative lesson planning, Experiential learning , Fast learner.
Volunteered at Belvidere Elementary for the Field Day for all the grades and was looking after an individual station on 12th May 2016.
Participated in volunteer work at spooktacular 12th October 2016 at the Columbia Intermediate school, Cincinnati Ohio. Organizing, Managing, Supervising and Controlling an individual station Mad Hattery for all the kids.
Volunteer work at Columbia intermediate on 11/11/16 ,distributing food packets and boxes to kids and their families.
Volunteer work at Ashburton Elementary school Bethesda Maryland for their spring fling festival on Saturday the 13th of May 2017.
To train and teach the teachers.
The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) is dedicated to the improvement and expansion of the teaching and learning of all languages at all levels of instruction. ACTFL is an individual membership organization of more than 12,000 language educators, students, and administrators.
· Hindi · Online Extremely fun and engaging lessons...but also very challenging! Prajakta is adaptable to my areas of concern and can quickly tell where I need more focus or less.
· Hindi · Online Classes are great - I'm learning how to write, read and speak which is great. Very thorough lessons covering a lot of diverse topics.
· Hindi · Online Prajakta approaches the lessons based on your desired level of fluency. I am interested in learning conversational Hindi first, and Prajakta has provided helpful sentences, common vocabulary, and the basics of vowels and consonants. Each lesson is varied and builds upon the last, introducing new sentences and phrases that are commonly used. She's very thorough with pronunciation and generally friendly and pleasant to learn from. Highly recommend!
· Hindi · Online Prajakta is a great instructor! I like the fact that she is tailoring my lessons to me and my skill level. I also like that she has homework assignments for me so I can keep on practicing and studying in between our lessons. She's very enjoyable to learn from and I can't wait for the next lesson!
· Hindi · In home Prajakta is the best teacher ever! She is very patient and thoughtful while she is teaching. My son has learned a lot from Prajakta and I couldn't have asked for a better teacher. Highly recommended!!!
· Hindi · In home Prajakta is not only good but a great teacher and my son has thoroughly enjoyed as well as learned a lot through the Hindi lessons with her,he not only started speaking ,reading but eventually started writing the Devnagri lipi. We were very happy with his progress in Hindi and highly recommend her to anyone looking to learn Hindi.
· Hindi · Online My boys are enjoying learning Hindi with Prajakta. She makes learning fun & very professional as well.
· Hindi · Online Prajakta is wonderful. Her teaching style makes me feel confident that I can finally learn Hindi! I've been trying it on my own with no luck. She was personable, patient, and willing to answer any questions I had. I would absolutely recommend her as a teacher.
· Hindi · Online Very patient and provides a very good mix of writing, speaking, words, poem to keep my four year old engaged.
· Hindi · Online Prajakta is very good with my son. He is slowly becoming more confident in Hindi. Most important, he loves the class and looks forward to it every week.