- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Namaste and Hello
To one and all.
Come explore and dive into Hindi and English languages and learn the four skills Listening,Speaking,Reading and Writing.
Hindi bhasha ki duniya mein aap sabka swagat hain.
Learn Hindi and English according to your needs and requirements
and enjoy tailormade lessons, lessons you enjoy and that fit you.
Get introduced to "Conversational Hindi " .
What is a conversation?(Vartalaap)
How does it take place?
Daily and common Hindi words and Sentences.
Teacher focused on implementing highly effective instructional practices to improve student learning & academic success.Highly motivated & skilled educator who stays up to date on new learning technologies and trends in education that benefit students.
I am from India and my entire education, Kindergarten to Post graduation has been in English so I am very comfortable teaching the language.
Will also introduce the Culture, Customs and Traditions of India for those interested in them.
Those who like and are interested can also learn paragraph writing, synonyms, antonyms, phrases and idioms and many more exciting things to enrich themselves in this beautiful language.
Learn English from scratch ( Basics)
The alphabets,days & months, numbers and much more.
Introduction to conversational English.
Daily and commonly used words in English.
Learn ,educate yourself in a simple, fun loving & easy way and as per your requirements. I have a passion for teaching and enjoy doing that.
I have the experience of teaching for quite sometime and is currently teaching English to ladies. I was running my own academy.
The subjects I taught were foreign language Hindi and elementary math, I used to love giving them lot of activities, practice tests writing practice for Hindi try and make every class different from the other.As for Math the principle was make the concepts clear practice for perfection and tests for expertise.
Thus in all my goal was to enhance and expand their educational knowledge by innovative teaching skills and help them achieve their goal.
I have done my Master's and also have completed one year Diploma in pre-primary teacher's training and have also taught in that institute.
looking forward to meet and teach you.
I was tutoring students of different ages from kindergarten to grade 4 and ladies for foreign languages and math.
Set up lesson materials ,board, displays & demonstrations.
Adapted teaching methods & materials to meet student's varying needs.Encouraged interactive learning by incorporating educational software &internet.Created an enjoyable & interesting learning environment for 15- 20 kids. Fostered team collaboration between students through GRP activities.
Currently teaching English.
Responsibilities given to me were teaching .
Strong written & verbal communicator, Positive & encouraging, Instructional best practices, Self motivated, Purposeful lesson planning, kind & empathetic educator, Creative lesson planning, Experiential learning , Fast learner.
Volunteered at Belvidere Elementary for the Field Day for all the grades and was looking after an individual station on 12th May 2016.
Participated in volunteer work at spooktacular 12th October 2016 at the Columbia Intermediate school, Cincinnati Ohio. Organizing, Managing, Supervising and Controlling an individual station Mad Hattery for all the kids.
Volunteer work at Columbia intermediate on 11/11/16 ,distributing food packets and boxes to kids and their families.
Volunteer work at Ashburton Elementary school Bethesda Maryland for their spring fling festival on Saturday the 13th of May 2017.
To train and teach the teachers.
The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) is dedicated to the improvement and expansion of the teaching and learning of all languages at all levels of instruction. ACTFL is an individual membership organization of more than 12,000 language educators, students, and administrators.
· Hindi · Online Very patient and provides a very good mix of writing, speaking, words, poem to keep my four year old engaged.
· Hindi · Online Prajakta is very good with my son. He is slowly becoming more confident in Hindi. Most important, he loves the class and looks forward to it every week.
· Hindi · Online Prajakta is a great teacher. She engages my daughter (5 yr old) in fun Hindi lessons and my daughter looks forward to learning from her. She gives hand-writing homework to do during the week which I think is very awesome. We were not sure if online lesson would work well but so far it has been good. Definitely worth the money and time.
· Hindi · Online Prajakta has been great so far. Her lessons are very structured and she teaches you at your own pace. If you don't understand she will take the time to explain every little detail. Overall a fantastic teacher.
· Hindi · Online I have no prior experience with Hindi and was a little bit nervous to begin my lessons...but Prajakta has really been a great instructor. She is friendly and patient and it is obvious that she has a lot of experience teaching. She provides helpful handouts before each lesson and goes over them in detail. I would highly recommend Prajakta's services to others looking to learn Hindi!
· Hindi · Online Very thorough and always takes her time to make sure that her students are comprehending everything being learned!
· Hindi · Online Good lessons
· Hindi · Online Prajakta has been a great teacher. She is firm but encouraging. She tailors the teaching to your goals and desires while also encouraging the student to learn the basics. I've enjoyed the classes a lot!
· Hindi · Online I purchased a 5-lesson package with Prajakta to learn the basics of Hindi. After my 2nd lesson, I can attest to Prajakta being a great instructor. We go through lots of material during a 1-hour class. Prajakta is also flexible enough to accommodate last-minute schedule changes. I would recommend her to anyone looking to learn Hindi!
· Hindi · Online I just started taking lessons with Prajakta and so far it has been wonderful. She is very patient, flexible, and encouraging. She also has put a lot of work in providing the proper materials students need to start learning Hindi even with no prior experience. I have also asked her to share with me about Indian culture and so far she has taught me several interesting facts and cultural traditions as well as tied in hindi with hinduism and india. I'm looking forward to many more lessons!