Language Lessons in Savoy, IL. It's your time.
In person or online. We've got everything you need to get started and stay motivated!
A Better Way to Learn
Language Lessons in Savoy
Popular Language Lessons| Live classes, amazing instructors
Speaks French, Spanish, English
High School from Montpellier
Teaches Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Hi, I'm a french native and I was living in Colombia for 6 years. So I manage both languages perfectly. I have long experience teaching to foreigner (10 years). I wrote my own methods to teach them.
i'm french native. I lived 6 years in Colombia. So I manage both languages perfectly. I wrote my own methods to learn French and Spanish. I've patience teaching and I always try to found the best tip to make you learning easiest. So... Nice to meet you !!
Speaks French, German, Italian, Latin, Tagalog
Teaching since 2010
Teaches Beginner, Intermediate
Wie geht's (what's up! How's it going)? If you're looking for a German tutor to help you get through your studies in school, your music as a singer, or as a casual speaker, look no further. We'll practice writing skills, conversation skills, and improve pronunciation (so that your German is "Hoch Deutsch," or what the Germans call "High German" pronunciation).
Nicole is available to teach lessons for students of all levels. Beginning her singing career when she was 7, she most recently sang at the Lyric Opera of Chicago, was a winner of the international CS Competition in musical theatre, and is a Chicago F.A.M.E. finalist for Jazz and popular music. Co
Rachelle + Dad J.
Speaks Standard Mandarin, Spanish, English
Teaches students 3 and up
Philosophy & English from University Arkansas at Little Rock
Using movie analyzation and break down methods for understanding.
- best engaging content and brain teasing exercises to gather the proper bases to English.
Step by step targeting of areas that need to be improved after evaluations. Highly detailed with creative methods for all areas and ages as well content.
Area improvement strategist, helping to strengthen the areas provided as concerns of confidence. Movie tactics and subtitle analyzation methods. Patient detail oriented and open to answering and sharing information concerning any questions. MarketLearning English Learning Embedded memory word r
Speaks Chinese, Japanese, English
Teaches students 5 and up
I am a native Chinese speaker, got my PhD Degree in Japan, and live in the U.S. for more than 5 years now. I love contacting with people especially kids, and love to share Chinese culture to foreign friends too. I always believe that you can only learn if you are interested in it, so I will do my best to help you with your Chinese skills as well as any other thing you would like to know about China. All ages welcome. Lessons are customized and catered to the needs/goals of each student. Looking forward to studying with you together!
I came from Beijing in China, and have been living here in the U.S. for more than 5 years. I began to teach Chinese as a part time job when I was first in Japan about 18 years ago. I found it was a great way to get to know more people and introduce the culture of China to other parts of the world.
Teaching since 1986
Masters in Education from New York University
Over the years I have taught English to students of all races, nationalities and ethnicities. Additionally, living in New York, an extremely diverse city, has necessitated great flexibility on my part. I teach reading, writing, grammar, spelling, and proper pronunciation, but because I work with so many "non-native speakers", I have learned to be very patient and methodical in my approach, customizing the lesson to each student and breaking the steps down as much as is necessary. I have also become quite familiar with many of the handicaps associated with specific ethnic groups when trying to learn English. Overall, as an English teacher I welcome the additional challenge and I always look forward to the opportunity for cultural exchange as well.
Hi, I'm Anne-Marie and I love to teach! I have been teaching for over 25 years and whether the subject is English, Music, College Prep or Italian, I love helping students reach their goals. I work hard to leave my students enlightened, encouraged and empowered. I have high standards and I really l
Dr. Yrene A.
Teaches students 4 and up
Teaching since 1999
Writing and Speech skills for International Students
About Dr. Yrene
Hi there, I am a Private part-time Tutor. I am also a Law Firm Operations Associate. My highest level of education is a Doctorate in Law. I have over 20 years of tutoring experience. I a very positive person. I love teaching and helping others achieve their educational goals.
Connect Locally or Online
How It Works
Here's why 2 million people a month use TakeLessons
Educating the World
New Student Special:
Get started today and save!
Up to $125 OffShop the Sale
Expires November 21st
- Easy and Hassle-Free
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Background Checked Teachers
- Over 3 Million Lessons Given
Hear From TakeLessons Students
Over the past 12 years, we've given over 3,000,000 lessons to happy customers around the world.
Here's what I think makes Claudia unique:
* Carefully planned out teaching method. She has a carefully planned out method for teaching Spanish and uses quality materials. She has garnered the best materials and supplemented them with her own. She teaches Spanish in a logical sequence where each step includes material from the previous ones. This has helped me to reinforce the concepts I learned earlier.
* My lessons with her include a mix of grammar, speaking, and listening. It's much easier for me to understand written Spanish than to understand the spoken word or to speak it myself. Claudia makes a point in each lesson to practice speaking and listening to help with this. This has probably been the biggest help to me so far.
* She provides homework customized to my level so I can practice between sessions. Sometimes the homework is an audio recording that she has recorded herself especially for me. The fact that she does this shows how much she cares about her student's success.
* Her patience. She has to be the most patient person I've ever met. Sometimes it takes a while to get a concept or to understand, but she is always happy to repeat herself or slow down. There have been more than a few sessions where she has done this a lot!
* Her encouragement. Learning a new language can be frustrating at times but Claudia is always encouraging and celebrates even the smallest progress.
It seems like there are a lot of Spanish teachers out there who know how to speak Spanish, but I think there are very few who really know how to teach it. Obviously Claudia is a native speaker of Spanish, but she is also an expert teacher. I feel fortunate to have found her and have referred other students to her. I can't recommend her highly enough!"
Whether you're taking Japanese lessons for fun or for academic reasons, there are a number of benefits to learning Japanese. Here, Washington, D.C. Japanese teacher Taro T. explains how learning Japanese can boost your professional career... When you first start learning Japanese, you may be unaware of all of the benefits that can result from your new language skills. Once you’ve achieved a certain level of proficiency, you can put your Japanese skills to practical use, especial …
By Maile Proctor
By Suzy S.
By Suzy S.
By Megan L.