Myakka City Performing Arts Classes
Looking for private in-home or online classes? Our Myakka City teachers are ready to get you started. Find your teacher today!
View All Lessons
Search for a teacher
Compare hundreds of teachers based on the criteria that matter to you, including background checks, age and experience.
Schedule your lessons
When you've found the perfect match, schedule your lessons online using the teacher's real-time availability.
Connect with your teacher
Your teacher will welcome you with a personalized curriculum to meet your specific goals and you'll be able to manage your entire schedule through our free online account.
Zero travel time is great for a busy schedule.
Typically priced lower than local lessons.
Online students stick with lessons as long as local students.
I just recently took Christine Alexander's improv class to help me improve and sharppen my mind body connection and my improvisational skills and creative instincts. - Christine has brought improv to another level for me. Thank You Russgerardlive.com"
I have been in financial business for many years. Recently, I took a project and need to adapt quickly to p
(1) She is well prepared for each lesson. She understood clearly about my objectives;
(2) She gives me lots of valuable tips to improve my acting skills;
(3) She is very quick to grasp the film writer and director's intention for the role;
(4) She pays great attention to every detail of the script to help me to maximize my potential in the role;
(5) She goes above and beyond: she reviews my recording and gives me great feedback after the lesson; she went through multiple scripts within very short time period on her own time;
(6) She is extremely fun to work with;
I just finished my second lesson with Kim. She is not only a great acting coach, but a great actor! She is definitely a go to person in my future film venture!!!"
And they're not alone!
Our teachers have taught
lessons and counting!
Method acting requires you to fully embrace your transformation into your character. To create an authentic experience for your audience, you need to lose the speech inflections, facial expressions, and physical mannerisms that wouldn't make sense. For example, when an actor plays a depressed man, his cynical speech won't be convincing if he delivers it with perfect, confident posture. When Hollywood stars stay in character between takes, or improv comedians wear disguises to interact with un … Read More