- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Although splitting my time between NY and Hawaii I still promise to my acting students you WILL book work. I will teach you the nuts and bolts of it all and then help you book bigger and better jobs as we work. You will have some homework as you must work hard to join this industry!
NYC teacher now teaching online and internationally, director, producer - Founder of Nicu's Spoon Theater Company. Have taught audition classes, techniques, dialect and accent coaching, acting classes, etc. for 15 years in NYC and 8 in LA.
Have also taught literally ANY dialect and can teach it to you too. Also can work with you remove an accent. Worked with kids and adults on preparing an audition that works for you! Have extensive experience working with disabled and special needs artists.
Policies: a minimum of 12 hours needed for cancelling a lesson, charge of one hour lesson for making an acting reel or a voice over reel.
Author of book due out in July 2017, Disability & Theater: A Practical Manual for Inclusion in the Arts
Prepared format and lecture about heatrical technology and inclusion in the arts and what can be done to encourage and grow the industry. Culminated in being a presenter at the USITT conference in 2016.
Phyllis, A Slave to Poetry Producers Club 2000
Accents: (S.R.) British, Cockney, Irish, French, German, Russian
Displaced Altered Stages 2001
Accents: Ugandan, Rwandan, Bosnian, Afghani, Russian, Mexican
To Kill a Mockingbird American Theater of Actors 2002
Accents: Deep south
Stumps The Pelican Theater 2004
kosher harry’s (US Premiere) Spoon Theater 2007
Accents: Standard British, Cockney, British working class
No Niggers, No Jews, No Dogs Spoon Theater 2008
Accents: Jewish, Georgia (South)
Tibet Does Not Exist Spoon Theater 2008
Beautiful Thing Spoon Theater 2009
Accents: West London, British Working Class
Letter from Algeria June Havoc Theater 2009-10
Accents: Boston, New York, British Upper Class
Modotti The Acorn Theater 2010
Accents: Spanish, Cuban, Italian
You Don’t Want to Know Half of It Manhattan Rep. Theatre 2013
The Lobby (an Irish Farce) by Don Creedon Adam Fitzgerald Director 2014
Private Coaching in dialects: Russian, French, German, Bosnian, Italian, Spanish, High British, Standard British, Cockney, British Working Class, North London, Scottish, Irish, Romanian, Hungarian, Polish, African, Chinese, Japanese, Texan, Southern, Valley Girl, New York, Boston, Maine (New England), Eskimo and more!
Undergraduate with a minor in Speech/Dialects
An American labor union representing over 160,000 film and television principal and background performers, journalists, and radio personalities worldwide.
Actors' Equity Association, founded in 1913, is the labor union that represents more than 49,000 Actors and Stage Managers in the United States. Equity seeks to advance, promote and foster the art of live theatre as an essential component of our society.
· Voice Acting · Online I never could have experienced a better class! She is very natural to talk to and really encouraging.
· Accent Reduction · Online
· Accent Reduction · Online Stephanie is an excellent teacher and mentor. She is very patient, positive and encouraging. She explains everything in details and makes it easy to change my accent. She has a good ear and within the first 1 or two classes she gives you the top 5 sounds you need to work on. It takes a long time to reduce accent, but even with meeting once a week it was possible to make great progress with Stephanie's help. I highly recommend her to anyone who would like to reduce or change their accents or would like to learn public speaking.
· Acting · Online
· Acting · Online I am having a great time. Stephanie is a great teacher!
· Acting · Online
· Dialect Coaching · Online I'm making good progress and Stephanie is really helping a lot finding clues on how to pronounce words correctly
This is a great experience.
· Dialect Coaching · Online Great teacher! Very informative and very encouraging !
· Audition Prep · Online Great 1st training!
Stephanie was very interested in who and where I was coming from to find out how she could help me the most. Since day one she has been very easy to contact and has answered all my questions. I know I am going to learn a lot from her. I am so glad I decided to take these lessons from Stephanie!
· Acting · Online Great 1st session!