Hey there! My name is Lindsay. I truly enjoy teaching everything in the realm of physical activity. I grew up dancing at Mark Spivaks Institute in Jacksonville, Florida. I studied under a Russian Prima ballerina. I played soccer. I swam. My lifestyle at a young age has reflected in my work as an adult. Nowadays I love yoga, hiking, running, art, and being a big sister! If I have one goal in my professional life it would be to inspire active living in todays youth. I completed my 450 hour pilates certification which compliments my teachings in every field due to the anatomical approach. Currently I work as a dance teacher, pilates instructor, yoga teacher and flexibility coach. My passion for movement will inspire you to achieve your goals. I love to make any positive difference to a client: in their day, in their body, in their outlook. I look forward to meeting you and reaching the finish line- whatever that may be!
For Dance - Lindsay teaches ballet, social club, and basic hip hop
I work with individuals who need special attention due to bulging discs, herniations, sciatic pain, car accidents, rehabilitation etc. Focus on alignment, breathing, and injury prevention.
I teach group classes and private clients. Group classes are athletic based working on stamina, endurance, balance, and muscle fatigue. Privates are tailored to the individual.
Comprehensive program Mat, Reformer, Wunda Chair, and Cadillac. Anatomy based emphasis on rehab, injury prevention and modifications. Classical and progressive variations.
An American labor union representing over 160,000 film and television principal and background performers, journalists, and radio personalities worldwide.
· Yoga · Online Great Yoga lesson!!
· Ballet · Online Really enjoyed our first session! Lindsay is so sweet and the session was fun!
· Yoga · In studio loved my first yoga class. Lindsay was a wonderful teacher!!!!
· Yoga · Online Lindsay is awesome. Doing class online is great when you are busy and can't get to a live class.
· Flexibility Training · In studio Lindsay is a remarkable teacher/trainer. She helped me to be flexible and feel at peace with my body. I'm now able to touch my toes, and it feels great. If you want to feel comfortable and get big improvement than Lindsay is a great pick for you. You won't regret it.
· Dance · In studio Lindsey is awesome, the best instructor I've worked with thus far, truly a pleasure. I am already seeing processing after 3 months of lessons and would not change a thing! I would highly recommend her to everyone who has a passion to learn dance.
· Dance · In studio Lindsay is Awesome and very patient with me,I'm a beginner and she made me feel comfortable in what I was doing. I can't wait for our next class,I highly recommend her.