Compare hundreds of teachers based on the criteria that matter to you, including background checks, age and experience.
When you've found the perfect match, schedule your lessons online using the teacher's real-time availability.
Your teacher will welcome you with a personalized curriculum to meet your specific goals and you'll be able to manage your entire schedule through our free online account.
No matter where you live, chances are we can introduce you to an amazing teacher in your neighborhood. You can take lessons in the privacy of your own home or at your teacher's location.
What if your dream teacher is on the other side of the country? No problem. You can meet with your teacher online using a webcam on your computer.
boxing, kick boxing, muay thai, wing chun, Karate
From the introductory to the advanced, from learning stances, punches, kicks and blocking, to learning how to move and to flow. From single attackers to multiple attackers. Locks for fingers, wrist, elbow, shoulder and more.
I was the MA Club Pres. at PLNU and coordinated conferences and workshops with practitioners of many arts and disciplines
• 8+ years of teaching, training, & tutoring experience.
• Tutoring for many undergraduate courses in math/statistics & economics/econometrics, as well as select courses in biology, physics, social sciences, computer science, systems engineering, and other subjects / areas. Select graduate course assistance offered as well.
• Tutoring for GRE/GMAT and SAT/ACT offered with individualized gameplan/schedule.
• Help with high school and middle school curriculum in math, quantitative sciences, social sciences, writing. Help with IB & AP classes and corresponding exams.
• National Merit Scholar & several (10+) AP Tests in High School.
We'll begin by seeing how experienced/comfortable you are with MMA. Then, we'll move into some various drills that will work each area of what a MMA fighter should know (this will help me determine where your strong and weak points are, as well as your preferred styles of fighting). A lesson plan will be created to cater to what you need to work on in each area.
I've been training/competing in mixed martial arts for over 25 years. I started in Japanese Karate earning my 1st black belt at 12, my second at 18, 2nd dan at 22 and a 3rd at 24. Each are in different styles of Japanese Karate. Along the way, I started my own kick-boxing program at my Karate school, trained extensively in Arnis(Philippino stick fighting), wepons(bo staff, kamas, sai, tonfas, etc), Kendo(Japanese sword fighting), military combat, wang chung, sparring, ju-jitsu and competition.
Our online tools make booking, managing your schedule and paying for lessons easy and hassle-free.
Easily search and compare teachers in your area, including past student reviews and background checks.
If you're not completely satisfied, we'll help you find a new teacher or refund any unused lesson credits.