American Tai Chi and Qi Gong Association Certified Master Instructor Ron is the owner of Midwest Tai Chi located in Burlington, Wisconsin and has been actively teaching a diverse population of tai chi players since 2006. Ron also guides a group of local instructors, most who attend his lessons regularly. There are ongoing classes for the Kenosha Moose Lodge (Yang 24, TCA, TCE) and a Saturday morning TCA class at the Kenosha Senior Center with lessons sponsored through the Kenosha Unified School District. Ron's ongoing relationship with the University of Wisconsin Parkside Kenosha is where he's involved in community outreach through the Mini Course program.
Ron's journey into Health Fitness began in 1978 with various martial arts. In 2014, he was honored to be recognized through the International Sungjado Association for his over 35 years with a Doctor of Philosophy in Martial Science Degree.
All 30 minute lessons are designed for individual participants. Your goals are my guide.
I really enjoy helping people develop a lifestyle that they love. Tai Chi training enhances all aspects of Life while improving Personal Fitness mental calmness and serenity.
The American Tai Chi and Qigong Association is a merit-based program which investigates the background and experience and teaching ability of the instructors who are certified through the association.
Qualifications Tai Chi for Health Institute:
Certified Tai Chi for Arthritis Instructor
Certified Tai Chi for Arthritis for Falls Prevention Instructor
Certified Tai Chi for Back Pain Instructor
Certified Tai Chi for Energy Instructor
Certified Tai Chi for Osteoporosis Instructor
Certified Tai Chi for Kidz Instructor
Certified by Dr. Paul Lam Sept 2015 Yang 24 Forms Instructor
American Tai Chi and Qigong Association(ATCQA), formerly American Tai Chi Association(ATCA), is a national non-profit organization. Its ultimate goal is to promote Tai Chi and Qigong (Chi Kung) - in any style, lineage, or application - in the United States for American people's health, fitness and wellness.
· Tai Chi Chuan · In studio I have been working with Ron for over two years now. I originally meet him through a world tai-chi day he had hosted. I saw him perform the Yang 24 form and thought instantly that this was the guy i wanted to learn from. I have never changed that initial opinion. He is the most skilled and knowledgeable instructor ihave ever met and i don't expect that to change either. You will not be disappointed in any lesson you get from him.
· Tai Chi Chuan · In studio Ron has shown me the benefits of Tai Chi and its application to daily living for your health and spirituality. I have tried exercise classes over the years but they bore me. Tai Chi has been a refreshing change and I rarely miss a class unless I have a conflict with business. Ron is gentle, unassuming and the relaxed atmosphere is very enjoyable. My mantra now is "no pain, no pain".
· Tai Chi Chuan · I have had the opportunity to be part of Ron's Tia Chi classes @ the Kenosha Senior Center since January of this year. I have enjoyed his patience, knowledge and humor very much. He takes the time to break the moves down so that we can grasp the moves and understand the meaning behind them. I hope to be able to enjoy many more classes and to continue improving on my Tia Chi & Qigong.
· · Has a way of building up your desire to learn and stay motivated.
· Tai Chi Chuan · In studio I have attended Ron's school since 2008, and it has brought about great improvement in both my physical health and personal life. The staff is supportive, well-trained, and caring. The students come from all walks of life, some young and some older, some very fit and others overcoming serious health challenges. Everyone is welcome here, and we have lots of laughs while working very hard to better ourselves. I have attended many Tai Chi schools, workshops, and classes, but none of them compare to the enjoyment and benefit that I gain from regular attendance at Midwest Tai Chi & Self Defense.
· Tai Chi Chuan · In studio I feel so lucky to have found Ron. Living in Wisconsin I thought I would never get a chance to become a certified Tai Chi instructor. Ron is such a great teacher. He puts everyone at ease and makes learning Tai Chi fun. I will always keep an eye on what he is offering at his studio.
Nancy , Tai Chi and Qigong Instructor
· · My husband and I have taken lessons from Ron for about 5 or 6 years. He is the greatest coach, patient and a great motivator. Learn at your own pace, no pressure, very patient. Highly recommended.
· · Online I have trained under Coach Ron through his online instructional videos for close to 5 years. I really enjoy it! I am able to watch the videos and practice as much as I need to. Absolutely no pressure. The videos are put together well and Coach Ron guides you through the different techniques.
· Tai Chi Chuan · In studio Ron is one of the best Tai Chi instructors out there. His knowledge of Tai Chi and the martial arts is truly impressive. Most importantly though, he knows how to teach Tai Chi. Instruction is clear and he makes you feel comfortable as you work through your learning process.