We'll match you with the perfect teacher, wherever you are.
Your style. Your pace. Feel like a star with custom plans designed for you.
We're here to make sure you're thrilled. Can you feel the love?
Film Acting Reviews
The best part, (aside from the art)? His PRICES. I randomly asked him one day why he charged to little, especially because his agent takes a good chunk of it and he has an assistant to pay. He told me something alongg the lines of: "If I could afford to teach for free, I would. Seeing the development in the ability and heart of each student is is pay enough. I just gotta pay the bills so I can continue to even do this." Like, okay... He lives and breathes this. On average, he told me, he spends about 3-6 hours a day, just studying. He also performs and teaches on a regular basis. Like, how... Anyway, I am beyond blessed to have the chance to work with this kid. He's a great person with a huge heart and a very open mind. Anything you want to improve on as an artist, he'll make it happen!"
I have been in financial business for many years. Recently, I took a project and need to adapt quickly to p
(1) She is well prepared for each lesson. She understood clearly about my objectives;
(2) She gives me lots of valuable tips to improve my acting skills;
(3) She is very quick to grasp the film writer and director's intention for the role;
(4) She pays great attention to every detail of the script to help me to maximize my potential in the role;
(5) She goes above and beyond: she reviews my recording and gives me great feedback after the lesson; she went through multiple scripts within very short time period on her own time;
(6) She is extremely fun to work with;
I just finished my second lesson with Kim. She is not only a great acting coach, but a great actor! She is definitely a go to person in my future film venture!!!"
New Student Special:
Get Started Today and Save!
Up To $165 offShop the Sale
Expires: October 18th. Select teachers only.
We'll help you find the perfect film acting teacher.
Book your lesson package, connect in person or online.
Learning opens doors to a new world. Start your journey!
Average cost of online film acting lessons: $58Start Your Search
Actual cost depends on location, teacher and lesson packages.