- Levels Taught:
- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
I started playing the clarinet in the 5th grade and have been playing for 18+ years. I enjoy sharing my passion for playing the clarinet and enjoy teaching and looking for ways to help someone learn. I specialize in scales, fundamentals and general study for beginners (all ages).
I have performed with local (SEIBA), collegiate (Central College & University of Iowa), and state (Iowa) honor bands with the clarinet.
Lessons take place in my home office (in person or virtually); message me to see if this might be a fit for you.
* I have a rescue dog whose name was Princess in the shelter. I couldn't take her "title" away, so her full title is "Princess Molly of Merriam" - Call her Molly :)
* I also play the tuba, flute, marimba/bells, valve trombone & piano
* I love home projects
* Did you watch my video? You'll see that I have worked with some pretty incredible accounts (work related, not music related)
* I took my passion for performing and let it help me pay for college!
I have been taking online lessons with Victoria for 4 weeks. I am learning so much more than I anticipated. She is extremely knowledge in the language and foundations of music. More than that, she easily inspires and builds your confidence level.
Victoria made me feel so comfortable and at ease with learning the clarinet. I was hesitant about taking online lessons but she is building my confidence by making the lessons interactive and fun!
Victoria is fantastic with Audrey. Audrey is progressing well and excited to continue learning which is the most important part.
Thank you for helping me, You did a great job
Focused on my daughter's concerns and was very patient and encouraging. Thank you!
Victoria is a great instructor! She takes time going over things and offers many good suggestions for improving. She also makes up a plan for future lessons which is very helpful. Looking forward to more lessons with her!