- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
I started playing the clarinet in the 5th grade and have been playing for 18+ years. I enjoy sharing my passion for playing the clarinet and enjoy teaching and looking for ways to help someone learn. I specialize in scales, fundamentals and general study for beginners (all ages). I will have some intermediate level positions opening up this fall, I will update my profile once I am available to take on additional students.
I have performed with local (SEIBA), collegiate (Central College & University of Iowa), and state (Iowa) honor bands with the clarinet.
Lessons take place in my home office (in person or virtually); message me to see if this might be a fit for you.
Instagram account for my students: iowaclarinetist
* I have a rescue dog whose name was Princess in the shelter. I couldn't bare the thought of taking her "title" away, so her full title is "Princess Molly of Merriam" - Call her Molly :)
* I also play the tuba, flute, marimba, valve trombone & piano
* I love home projects
* Did you watch my video? You'll see that I have worked with some pretty incredible accounts (work related, not music related)
* I took my passion for performing and let it help me pay for college!
Victoria is a great instructor! She takes time going over things and offers many good suggestions for improving. She also makes up a plan for future lessons which is very helpful. Looking forward to more lessons with her!