- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
Being in the present moment is not as elusive as you may think. Sometimes called moving meditation, Qigong helps us get there, and for many it is a lot easier than sitting!
Qigong is easy to learn. I like to say there is no wrong way to do it. It excels at increasing your energy and reducing stress . . . plus it's fun!
Have you heard the saying: The hinges of an active door never rust? It's true isn't it? Our bodies are meant to move and flow! We just weren't designed to live a sedentary life. When we find a form of movement that clicks for us, we are more flexible, balanced, and relaxed.
I have been practicing and teaching Qigong for 13 years and am grateful to be certified to teach Qigong by two amazing teachers: Daisy Lee the creator of Radiant Lotus Qigong, Deborah Davis who taught me Snake Qigong. I've also been studying with Lee Holden for the past five years.
Practicing and teaching Qigong is a passion of mine. It has made a huge difference in my life. It can make a huge difference in yours too!
Radiant Lotus Qigong is an empowering self-care program for women. It was passed down to Daisy Lee by her Tibetan, Chinese, and western qigong teachers. It supports women in obtaining optimum radiant health.
Through gentle movement, Radiant Lotus qigong can:
• support the release of blocked emotions especially in the reproductive area.
• Support the release of stagnant energy patterns from family or society.
• Treat physical conditions such as uterine cysts, pain periods, breast tenderness, menopausal discomfort, etc.
• Improve immunity and cellular health and increase oxygen levels in the blood.
• Increase physical balance, mental focus, and emotional health
• Train the body, mind and spirit to act in accordance with its highest calling
• Shaking and Cupping for Women
• Self-massage for Women
• Showering Qi Movement
• Tibetan Vibrational Sound Healing
• Lotus Rises from the Water
• Flying Phoenix
• Kwan Yin Closing and More!
Learn how to feel more comfortable and confident in your Body, Mind, and Spirit.
Come experience the healing power of Radiant Lotus Qigong in a safe, healing environment!
All welcome! No previous experience necessary.