- Coached and instructed 500+ swimmers over the course of swimming career.
- Managed training environments on 4 different swim teams in 3 leagues on both west and east coasts.
- Experienced organizing and officiating swim meets with 200+ competitors
- USA Swimming Jr. Nationals and Sr. Nationals competitor, US Opens qualifier.
- 9 time NAIA All American
- College career NAIA nationals placement highlights: 2nd place in mile in 2011, 3rd in 500 free in 2011, 3rd in mile in 2012, 3rd in mile 2013.
(currently up for renewal)
The USA Swimming Foundation raises funds to support programs that save lives and build champions in the pool and in life.
As the philanthropic arm of USA Swimming, the USA Swimming Foundation works to strengthen the sport from grassroots to gold medals.
· Swimming · In home Daniel worked for many years with our daughter. He helped her improve her stroke techniques, encouraged her to have a positive attitude and focus during meets and inspired her to love swimming. She is now completing her senior year as a D1 swimmer on scholarship in college . I highly recommend Daniel to any parent who wants their children to be taught by an experienced, knowledgeable and encouraging coach.