- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello, potential piano proteges'! ...Being a piano protege as a child myself, I have been teaching piano, organ, and flute for over 25 years since and I currently have students that range from children to adults.While you are learning to play piano, you will be playing popular, classical, hymns and all types of music. I am a keyboard and composition major at Stony Brook University and play many musical styles like pop, standards, classical, swing and rock 'n roll. My students were finalists in the Yamaha Electone organ competition. From 4th grade to High School graduation, I received NYSSMA awards and scholarships as a flutist.
I started playing organ and piano in Churches since the age of 16 . I am currently playing organ with the choir in the St. Matthew Church in NY .
The mission of the American Guild of Organists is to enrich lives through organ and choral music. To achieve this we: 1. Encourage excellence in the performance of organ and choral music 2.Inspire, educate, and offer certification for organists and choral conductors 3. Provide networking, fellowship, and mutual support 4.Nurture future generations of organists 5. Promote the organ in its historic and evolving roles; and 6. Engage wider audiences with organ and choral music.
· Piano · In studio My 1st lesson was very interesting I found learning from Veronica very easy and fun. Looking forward to my next lesson.
· Piano · In home Veronica is great,sweet and very knowledgeable. I am looking forward to my next lessons!
· Piano · In home Alexa really enjoyed her 1st lesson with Ms. Veronica B. She talked about it to her friends all weekend!
· Piano · In home Great, both my kids love it!
· Piano · In home Great my kids love it!
· Piano · In home Veronica is professional, punctual, and seems to care a great deal about teaching music.
· Piano · In home Veronica and I were able to work together to come up with ideas about how the lessons would proceed. We agreed on some classical, some great American songbook and some jazz. Looking forward to the second lesson.