Steve W. has been teaching Tae Kwon Do since 2004 and is currently available to teach lessons at your home. Steve has helped students develop self confidence, self discipline, integrity, courtesy, perseverance, self control, and indomitable spirit.
Steve received his training at American Family Martial Arts under Master William Campbell where he attained the rank of 4th Dan Black Belt. As an expert in his field, Steve looks forward to helping new students achieve their goals. Steve's teaching style is practical and fun with a strong emphasis on developing life skills, self defense, stranger danger, and bully busting.
Steve Wagner has been in the culinary field since 2010 and is currently available to teach lessons at your home. Steve will teach you how to use your home kitchen and the ingredients you already have to prepare exquisite nutritious meals on a budget. As a professional chef, the ability to improvise and be creative with limited resources is key. He will teach you to do the same thing.
Steve received his training at L'Ecole Culinaire where he received a degree in the culinary arts. As an expert in his field, Steve looks forward to helping new students achieve their goals.Steve's teaching style is practical and efficient and will enable you to create restaurant quality food from your home kitchen.
- Develop workout and nutrition plans for clients based on individual goals
- Develop personal connections with clients in order to promote long term behavior changes
- Lead by example with my own training and nutrition routine
Masters Rank 4th Degree Black Belt in WTF Taekwondo
- Singlehandedly run classes at my locations for upwards of 240 students
- Develop belt curriculum for students white – black belt
- Manage all paperwork, inventory, and finances for my locations
- Manage a team of over 20 employees.
- Wrote and executed menu for Marriott Concierge Lounge serving an average of 200 guests per day, ranking in top 2 of all company properties as of December 2014.
- Ensure quality and sanitation standards in restaurant outlet. Food quality ranking in top 8 of all company properties as of December 2014.
- Oversee banquet production for buffets and plated entrees up to 1000 guests.
- Supervision of Banquet department
- Execution of buffets and plated entrees up to 800 guests
- Training and supervision of interns and cooks in Banquet department
- Production of all sauces, stocks, and soups for banquets and outlets
- Proficient on Garde Manger, Hot Appetizers, Saute, and Grill
- Lunch and Dinner Service
- Develop and execute recipes for all bread service in restaurant
- Production of sauces, stocks, and soups
- Trained and proficient on Grill, Sauté, Fryer, and Garde Manger
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner service
- Create and run specials
- Develop menu items
- Enroll new students by selling martial arts programs
- Develop lesson plans
- Supervise and teach martial arts classes
- Execute orders from the Master Instructor