Shahrzad P. was born in 1983 in Tehran,Iran and she started playing Violin at a young age.
Her passion for Violin and her natural abilities created an opportunity for her at a young age to enter Tehran Music Conservatory.
She was taught by two major Russian professors: Mamuka Dolidzeh and Lika Kashir Sekaya.
She holds a bachelor degree of music in Performing International Classical music and International Instrument Instruction from Tehran Conservatory of Music.
She has over ten ears of professional music experience as a musc performer.
As a performer she has been a violinist in many classical orchestras such as: Tehran Academic Orchestra, Tehran Symphony, Tehran conservatory orchestras,Violet symphony orchestra, Sarv quartet and Pastoral orchestra and at the present time Poway Symphony Orchestra in San Diego.
She was also a constant violin performer at Fadjr International Music Festival for seven years.
Shahrzad also has experience in performing for theater shows at Tehran Shahr theater.
Shahrzad started teaching music in 2007.
She quickly became favorite among all students because of her teaching style and passion she was sharing with her students.
My method is to start with Suzuki books but not before focusing on making a correct posture and producing a good tone.
teaching and working techniques,etudes and scales can sometimes be boring for the beginner students therefore I teach some small folks and easy concertos to encourage them more.
The books I work with my students are:
Suzuki method books
Cevcik method books
Mazas method books
Scales and arpeggio exercises
· Violin · In home Shahrzad was excellent. She teaches with great passion and knows what to point out on my weakness. Not only is she thorough, she also knows when to demonstrate the piece of music. I really enjoyed my lesson with her. Thank you.
· Violin · In home Very passionate about music and teaching!
· Violin · In home She's amazing! My son is very pleased with her!
· Violin · In home I love the way you teach me play, thank you so much!
· Violin · In home I love my teacher. she is so kind.
· Violin · In home I'm a very slow learner and Shahrzad is a very patient teacher, she is so amazing. I've quit playing violin so many times in the last two years, but with her great teaching skills I'm getting on the right track and I enjoy playing music again. Thank you so much Shahrzad!