- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Robert has been teaching private lessons since 2010 and is currently available to teach lessons at your home, in his home studio, and online. As a composer, Robert has had his music performed around the country. He has also made appearances as a performing cellist, vocalist and pianist at Carnegie Hall, Bowery Ballroom, and Webster Hall.
Robert received his BM in Classical Composition in 2011 from the Manhattan School of Music, as well as his MM in 2013 from the same institution. As an expert in his field, Robert looks forward to helping new students achieve their goals. Robert’s teaching style is fun, passionate and engaging, with an emphasis on kinesthetic learning.
*** Travel Equipment ***
I do not provide lesson materials.
I expect students to provide instruments.
Organized and taught individual and group composition lessons. Worked with children ages 9-13.
Organized and taught individual and group cello lessons. Worked primarily with underprivileged children ages 6-9.
· Composition · In home Wow! Robert is an excellent teacher. He is extraordinarily knowledgable and very inspiring to work with. I have been studying orchestration and classical composition with him for the past year and have grown tremendously. He explains everything clearly and concisely, while keeping it light and fun. He demonstrates everything either on paper or on the piano and does so extremely well. I highly recommend Robert to anyone serious about music. He blows my mind every lesson!
· Piano · In studio Robert is an excellent piano teacher, extremely knowledgable and very patient. I especially enjoyed how he incorporated music history into our lessons; rather than just having me drill exercises, he took the time to explain concepts in a way that actually helped me remember them. Now in addition to being able to play my favorite pieces, I also know why treble clefs look the way they do! I would highly recommend Robert as a piano teacher, whether you're a beginner or advanced.
· Classical Piano · In home Robert is by far the most fun and effective piano teacher I've had (and I've had quite a few)! He's a classical composer, cellist, pianist, and probably one of the most brilliant songwriters in NYC! I've been taking lessons with him for about a year and a half now. His lessons are very thorough, which makes every lesson count. He even makes music theory so easy to understand!! He's super patient, punctual, passionate, and most of all, kind. Thanks always Robert!!