- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
******NOTE: I will be leaving San Diego on July 1st. If you are interested in taking in-person lessons before I leave, now is your chance. I will be traveling through the NW and Down South before settling in our new studio. I will be scheduling in-person lessons along my travels so if you would like to know more about my schedule don't hesitate to send me a question. I look forward to working with you!!!*****
Hi, I'm Reina and I'm obsessed with the voice instrument! I have over 20 years of music experience, as a vocalist and performer. I've been teaching voice lessons since 2005.
Below is a list of FAQ's - if you have further questions beyond what is listed feel free to contact me through the Ask a Question feature on my profile.
Where can I take voice lessons?
You can take lesson online, or at my home studio in San Diego, Ca.
What will I learn in my lessons?
You will learn how to care for, and properly play your instrument. We will start with basic exercises and drills, and move into more advanced techniques as you progress in your skill sets.
What if I'm a beginner?
Totally fine! I teach all levels beginning through professional. The voice is an instrument just like any other instrument and must be learned in the same manner, from the beginning!
Can I try the first class Free?
No, but you will get a FREE lesson on your birthday and for each friend you refer that purchases a 5-pack of lessons.
What is your teaching style?
I am more than your voice teacher. I am your coach, your friend, your, mentor and peer. You are your voice, and in order for me to properly teach, you have to trust me. We will build a rapport as you grow your instrument in confidence, strength and flexibility.
Are there added bonuses to taking singing lessons?!
Yes! Proper breathing is a guaranteed ab workout, singing can improve your speaking voice, and you'll have a better sense of self understanding by learning how to better control your instrument. Not to mention all the unplanned karaoke you can take part in!
A little more about the teacher:
I've been a singer since as long as I can remember. I never wanted anything else. I started as a beginner by imitating my favorite artists. I performed a lot as a child, and stopped performing for a while in my teen years due to stage fright and the such. During that time I started songwriting and recording, I studied music in college, graduated and started performing again as a solo artist. I joined a few bands, they all broke up. I licked my wounds and now I'm a happy, recording, performing, songwriting, teaching, voice-over, and producing vocalist.
Through OB Arts Collective I am able to offer arts education to students of all ages. I currently teach Voice as a private and group instructor. I also teach Hobby Arts Classes at local Middle Schools and Libraries.
· Music Theory · In home I loved each lesson. Mrs.Reina replys back to her students in a timely matter. Mrs. Reina is an understanding teacher.(when I didn't have a sitter, I was able to bring my 4month old)
If there is a reason you can't make class make sure you still contact her. She is so understanding on life situations. (My house caught fire.)
I would recommend Mrs. Reina to all ages. (I am 27)
This school is real. Mrs.Reina is real and your homework is real.
· Singing · Online I love her so much of a teacher, she has shown me things i can do with my voice, that i didn't know i could even do! She pushes you towards your goal and she really improves me! She is so kind and the best teacher I've ever had! I really really recommend ! Love you Reina!!!
· Vocal Training · Online Of course! Here you are looking at reviews. Do just sit there sign up! 😀 Reina is a great vocal coach! She helps you connect the dot's and is obsessed with you knowing your instrument! Can't wait until my next session. Don't forget to sign up!
· Singing · Online So, I'm a kid who likes to hide, but Reina has helped me come out of that shell and be who i want to be. She helps you Turn your instrument into you, to where it is an extension of you, not just your voice. She helps you grow and just be you. She is my greatest confidant to what im feeling, and im really glad for the work she has done for me
· Singing · In home Reina is all-around awesome.
· Singing · Online
· · She is an amazing teacher she shares lots of technique, and she always has a happy attitude. She is always exited to see you. She is amazing.
· Singing · In studio Reina is so positive - each lesson makes my day. Her lessons build a solid foundation of technique while still keeping things fun. She adapts her training so that you sing music styles that interest you. If you like singing but find yourself holding back, her teaching style will help you get past your mental barriers.
· Singing · Online My daughter loved her lesson!
· Singing · In studio Awesome, understanding and patient.