I am a Pastry Cook working in Portland, OR, with a passion for seasonal vegetables and quality whole foods. I love helping people solve problems, especially those surrounding dietary restrictions and food pairings!
Whether you are an experienced home cook, looking for a little guidance for a special dinner party, or a beginning student who needs help boiling an egg - I would love to work with someone exactly like you. I am available in Portland or Salem for guided grocery shopping, or worldwide (through the power of the internet!) for cooking lessons and coaching.
· Baking · Online Really enjoyed the lesson, provided tons of helpful tips and information. Will use her again!
· Baking · Online Excellent, excellent, excellent! Rebecca is organized, kind, and knowledgeable. You can't go wrong here.
· Baking · Online Rebbeca was great! I had a challenge from myside getting her on camera but she did her best and solved the problem.
Cant wait for my next lesson
· Baking · Online A most patient instructor, teaches with a smile. Her love of baking is evident.
· Cooking · Online Excellent teacher. I am a beginner and Rebecca was patient making sure I understood everything before going to the next step. She also made sure all of my questions were answered. Great experience.
· Baking · Online Had a ton of fun. Rebecca is a great teacher. Really looking forward to my next lesson!
· Cooking · Online Rebecca showed me how to make lentil crackers using Skype! She is a very good instructer.
· Cooking · In studio She heavily influenced how I approach food and cooking. She is enthusiastic and knows her craft, but is still down-to-earth and realistic about it. I cannot recommend learning from her highly enough.
· Cooking · In studio She is very knowledgeable, you can tell she enjoys cooking. I have come to her a few times now for cooking help and she never disappoints. Thanks to her I have a much better understanding of how to take care of my cast iron pan now, for example.