- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 5 to 17
Music is the food for the soul. It inspires and influences people whether they are musicians or not.
I started playing the piano when I was 10. My parents took me for piano lessons to introduce me to music and see whether I’d like it. Well, I loved it! I have been playing since then and music has become part of my life. I have been taking piano lessons with 3 different private instructors. My recent private piano teacher is a student of Iran’s most well-known pianist and composer, Emanuel Malek Aslanian. My focus area is classical piano music. Some of my favorite composers include Beethoven, Chopin, Liszt, Mozart, Schubert and Bach. However, I enjoy music from all over the globe and love discovering new musical styles and pieces I can play !
I have been teaching piano for over 6 years. I love teaching and I love piano. I have been fortunate enough to combine these two to be able to create a loving and inspiring environment for my students to learn and discover their talents. I also love working with people of different age groups. When I teach, I always learn a lot from my students and I always find so much excitement in working with people.
As for my education, I have a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from UCSD. The cool thing is that music and Mathematics are totally related. Music Theorists often use mathematics to understand music. I have realized my educational background has helped me to understand music more in depth and improve my technical piano playing skills.
I am originally Persian. I speak both English and Farsi.
I am really delighted and look forward to meeting you.
*** Studio Equipment ***
Living Room, piano
*** Travel Equipment ***
A piano is required at the location.
*** Specialties ***
Classical music is my specialization. However, I always look for students' talents and interests when teaching them.
· Piano · In studio Nahal has been a great teacher for my eleven year old daughter. She is very patient and makes the process of learning a new instrument fun and stress-free which is important in order to inspire young people to continue playing. I hope that she will continue to teach for many more years!
· · Nahal is very knowledgable and patient. She enjoys teaching music. I've learned a lot just starting out.
· · Doing a great job! Ruby loves her and she is making piano fun!
· · parent
Nahal is great and makes piano fun for the girls! She is easy going and is always laughing with them, yet pushes them to make improvements. The kids are very comfortable with her. She is also working on piano theory with them which helps a lot.