- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a violinist and composer. I have trained more than 400 students in more than twenty five years of teaching.
*** Lesson Details ***
Each lesson includes scales, arpeggios, etudes and a new piece of music. I emphasize on correct intonation, accurate rhythm and strong vibrato for better expression and thorough musicality.
*** Studio Equipment ***
My studio at my home is a spacey room that is properly ventilated and well lit, possessing enough chairs available for both my students and possible guests. There are two music stands and an electric Suzuki piano, which can be used for accompaniment in our lessons, especially in preparation for upcoming concerts.
*** Travel Equipment ***
I have a 2012 Toyota Corolla car, with a trunk that has ample space to house and carry my instruments and music stands as they are needed.
*** Specialties ***
Patience and communicating in an effective way and encouraging students to practice without regarding such a task as a chore.
Teaching violin with emphasis on intonation, left hand and right hand technique, phrasing, musicality, vibrato and introducing numerous pieces which have to be performed by students in recitals.
Selecting music composed by different composers of different period of music, writing scrips for each compositions, recording and editing the program for the broadcasting through Radio and Television.
· Violin · In studio I AM SO Lucky to have Mr.Nader as a teacher, Trust me he's the Real deal He's very authentic and patient, Mann he taught me a few tips that made love the violin even more , I'm so eager to learn more and more from him
· Cello · In home Nader is well experience and professional cello teacher.
I'm recommending Nader if you guys looking for cello teacher.
· Violin · In studio Mr. Nader is a wonderful teacher who truly cares about his students. He is kind, patient, and funny. When I first started taking lessons from Mr. Nader, I didn't know how to read the notes, let alone play the violin. But through his patience and encouragement I have drastically improved and have come to really enjoy playing the violin. Mr. Nader is very well educated and knowledgeable about a variety of different kinds of music and the history of music. I am very fortunate to have found such a wonderful instructor.
· Cello · In studio Nader has taught cello to my 10 year old son, Caleb for the last 2 years. During in this time, Caleb has made amazing progress. Nader challenges Caleb in a way that builds excitement for music and confidence to excel at his instrument. I can imagine that music lessons and practice can become a chore, but Nader's patience, positive attitude, enthusiasm, and method of teaching keeps Caleb engaged and excited to play the cello. Caleb has truly benefited from the way that Nader engages him each and every time they meet. Nader is a very good listener so that Caleb always feels heard. His questions and concerns are addressed. I give Nader my highest recommendation not only because Caleb has made such good progress, but also because Nader has made the cello very rewarding and enjoyable for Caleb.
· Violin · In studio I am a 16 year old high schooler and athlete and I've been learning the violin from Mr. Nader since I was around 7 years old.
His teaching method is very organized and increased my knowledge of music to a level beyond all of my peers. His time that he takes to teach me is very well spent, always being productive, and always encouraging me to become a better violinist. He has taught me many techniques that I could only dream of learning because of their great difficulty. Even outside of class, if I happen to have questions, he always has time to answer them for me.
If you even are considering Mr. Nader as a teacher, go for it! It will be a great experience that you wont regret.
· Violin · In studio I took Violin lessons with Nader for about eight years, and I can confidently say that those eight years made me the musician that I am today. When I first met with Nader, I could barely scratch out an elementary level piece. However, I do believe that I can now play any piece with the ability and technique I learned from Nader.
Each lesson consists of scales and arpeggios, scale studies, etudes, bow studies, and one or two pieces of music. Nader teaches with an emphasis on the fundamentals (scales, arpeggios, scale studies, etc.) so as to build the best foundation possible. As far as music goes, the pieces vary with respect to time period and style. Over the years I played and performed several Baroque pieces (Bach Sonatas and Partitas, Leclair Sonata) some Classical pieces (Mozart Violin Concerto) and many Romantic pieces (to name a few: Wienawski Violin Concerto, Debussy’s Claire De Lune, Brahms’ Hungarian Dance, Saint-Saens’ Introduction et. Rondo Capriccioso, Bruch Violin Concerto, Manuel de Falla’s Asturiana) and a few modern pieces (e.g. Barber’s Violin Concerto). For the beginning student, Nader usually chooses a few selections from the Suzuki books, although he doesn’t necessarily teach the Suzuki method. He will also incorporate sight singing (Melodia) and ear training into the lesson to ensure that the student develops and sharpens a proper musical ear.
Over the years I was introduced to and learned many of the important techniques associated with stringed instruments (e.g. vibrato, octaves, fingered octaves, double and triple stops, chords, artificial harmonics, Spicatto, Staccato (and other common bow manipulations), proper shifting between all positions, pizzicato, phrasing, etc.) He has an extensive knowledge of technique and composition which he uses to give the student the best education possible on the matter. Nader also makes sure the student understands that there is more to music than simply playing the notes. He teaches how to phrase and incorporate one’s own musicality into the piece. He also teaches the student about the culture and history surrounding the composer/piece that they are working on. This is not only informative, but also keeps one interested even if they find the piece difficult or frustrating.
There is an annual concert where all the students perform the pieces they had been working on with Nader. This is a fun event with a relaxed yet professional atmosphere where students can showcase their talent and technical improvement. I always enjoyed these concerts as they were a tangible reminder of my own improvement and achievements.
In retrospect, I found my lessons with Nader to be a very well-rounded experience. Not only did I learn how to play an instrument, but I learned how to be a musician. He is an awesome teacher and I cherish the time I spent learning from him; I wouldn't trade my experiences with Nader for anything. He always pushed me beyond what I thought I was capable of and I learned so much from that. He is a very amiable, patient, passionate, generous, and patient teacher, so don’t be afraid to call! Whether you are young or old, beginner or advanced, there is always more to learn. Let Nader be your next teacher!