- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Milos Bjelica has performed formal recitals and concerts in the United States, Europe and Serbia. He founded and performed with the Nevsky Clarinet Quartet, making it to the finals of “Serbia’s Got Talent" in 2011. In the same year, her performed in the German-Nordic Youth Philharmonic. He has attended numerous masterclasses with distinguished professors such as Wenzel Fuchs, Frank Cohen, Yuan Yuan, Jonathan Cohler, Philippe Cuper, Mate Bekavac, etc. Milos has worked for nine years in Serbia as a clarinet teacher and a volunteer clarinet instructor for children with disabilities. Hence, the Association of Music and Ballet Pedagogues of Serbia awarded me with the Best Pedagogue of the Year Award in 2012. Currently, Milos Bjelica is pursuing a Graduate Performance Diploma at the Longy School of Music.
The International Clarinet Association is a community of clarinetists and clarinet enthusiasts that supports projects that will benefit clarinet performance; provides opportunities for the exchange of ideas, materials, and information among its members; fosters the composition, publication, recording, and distribution of music for the clarinet; encourages the research and manufacture of a more definitive clarinet; avoids commercialism in any form while encouraging communication and cooperation among clarinetists and the music industry; and encourages and promotes the performance and teaching of a wide variety of repertoire for the clarinet.
· Clarinet · In home I am so fortunate to have the opportunity to work with Milos during the past year. He is an outstanding musician, clarinet instructor and an amazing person. Milos is really devoted and compromised to his students and is 100% of the time willing to help them improve in the instrument. I strongly recommend him to all students of any ages and levels of playing!
· Clarinet · In studio In addition to being a superb clarinetist, Milos is a wise and kind teacher. His maturity and sensitivity enable him to help his students develop their talent regardless of their age and level of experience. He has a wonderful sense of humor and a keen intelligence. He has my highest endorsement.
· Clarinet · In studio Milos is a great teacher and a great player! He is very supportive, knowledgeable, and dedicated and kids just love him. He explains everything very carefully and always demonstrates with such a beautiful sound. Whether you are a beginner, or more advanced student, Milos would definitely be a great teacher for you. He knows all about the clarinet, the repertoire, including both solo and chamber music, and whether you are 8 years old or 58 years old, I am sure you would learn a lot from Milos!
· Clarinet · I have known Milos for 16 years now, I've worked with him in a same school for several years and I've played with him for over a decade in quartet “Nevsky”. He is devoted to music and his performance is always inspiring. As patient and dedicated professor of clarinet, he had a lot of success with his students. Being an open mind performer who is playing a broad spectrum of styles, he is equally good with students who wants to learn classic music, as with those who want to learn world music ( ethno, jazz…).
· Clarinet · In studio Great teacher! Knows a lot about orchestra playing,chamber music and solo performances. Expirienced pedagogue and wonderful person. I enjoyed in each of my lesson with Milos. :-D