- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Michelle picked up the violin at the unusual age of 12 years old. Despite the challenges of learning such a difficult instrument at an “older” age, she excelled, leading her to believe in students of all ages. Just a few years into learning the violin, she was approached to teach private lessons by several families. Knowing where her love was planted, she pursued and earned her Bachelor’s of Music in String Pedagogy in 2014, graduating with honors and multitudes of experience: orchestra, score reading, and assistant directing youth orchestras, etc….Since her studies, she has continued in professional teaching. Her accomplishments include private instruction in violin, viola, and cello. In addition, she developed group ensembles as well as a youth orchestra. Michelle loves bringing the joy of music into peoples lives and encourages excellence in all areas of musical understanding.
Taught violin, viola, and cello students in small groups and private lessons
Taught summer Suzuki violin camps
Connected with students online through video chats to teach private lessons
Communicated through modern technology to problem solve technical issues
Coordinated with teachers for recitals and public performances
Maintained rental stringed instruments
Organized rental stringed instruments
Prepared rental contracts
Served customers in stringed instrument accessory purchases
Assisted in string orchestra rehearsal
Conducted violin II sectionals
Conducted string sectional rehearsals
Rehearsed a string ensemble
Taught musical concepts related to theory
· · Michelle is a kind and patient teacher and great musician. I have not taken lessons, but as her colleague I have worked with her on occasion. I was impressed by how much she cares about her students, how prepared she is for each lesson and her creativity in keeping students engaged and learning throughout the lesson. I cannot recommend her enough!
· Violin · In home Michelle has the ability to encourage learning through her enthusiasm and love of music. She transforms the music concepts, sets clear goals, provides high quality teaching skills all uniquely designed for students of all ages!
· · Michelle has a vibrant, fun personality. She cares about each one of her students and seeks to share her love of music with them in creative ways. She is great with students of all ages!
· · Michelle is a very energetic and creative person. Combine her personality with her varied experience and her passion for people and music, and you have an excellent teacher!