- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Are you ready to fall in love with your voice? Do you want to have fun while doing so? If your voice isn’t becoming to you, YOU should be coming to ME! No bells, no whistles, just GUARANTEED RESULTS.
I have been the private vocal coach for multiple contestants on American Idol, America's Got Talent, The Voice and several other vocal competitions spanning over 10 countries. I also train business owners, salespeople and those who are simply terrified to present themselves in the art of public speaking.
This is NOT your average coaching session! This is for those who are ready to finally overcome the world’s #1 fear: PUBLIC PERFORMANCE.
Get ready to present yourself, business, product or service with confidence, personality and effectiveness.
My lighthearted and humorous approach to seemingly stressful situations, especially in the public performance sector, have made me a highly sought-after coach for one-on-one and group training.
My approach is designed to train and condition the entire body as an instrument, not just the oral portion of the voice. My 5-octave vocal range makes allows me to easily instruct my students in developing their whistle register. I have been trained in (and teach) Classical, Appoggio, jazz/improv, Seth Riggs' speech-level singing and other methodologies of singing and speaking.
My method of assessing and meeting the needs of each student enables me to assist them in bringing out the very best in their capabilities. If you desire quality, effectiveness and noticeable improvement in your singing, writing, public speaking or overall performance, I am the coach for you!
Whether you are a beginner or professional, I make sure that you are comfortable and have a great time while learning. I am flexible with your needs so feel free to let me know what you want from your lessons and we can work towards your goal to your satisfaction.
Not only am I a coach, I’m a professional singer and public speaker, so I utilize and perfect my own techniques on a regular basis. I have the privilege of being a classically-trained pianist and vocalist, having studied at Sherwood Conservatory of Music, Vandercook College of Music, The Second City, University of Chicago, ETA Performing Arts Center and many other fine institutions.
Children love working with me because I make learning fun and they have a high retention rate of the techniques that I teach them. I am easygoing, funny and offer a minimalist, casual and relaxed environment for everyone. My adult students have a blast because our lessons feel more like a friendly visit with lighthearted humor.
*** Specialties ***
Whistle Register Development
Overcoming Performance Anxiety
Concert and Competition Preparation
Physical Maintenance of the Vocal Instrument
Overcoming Speech Impediments
Studio Recording Techniques
Vocal Range Enhancement
Students with autism, down syndrome and speech impediments
Group classes are also available.
*** Lesson Details ***
Each lesson is tailor-made to suit the student's individual needs. Custom action plan will be given to each student on a case-by-case basis. No instruments are used in my lessons, as I train the voice to be a standalone instrument. However, if you would like to accompany yourself with a guitar, piano or percussion instrument, you are very welcome to do so.
I am available 24 hours a day for online coaching and as early as 7:00 am CST for in-person sessions.
*Please note that 15-minute sessions are ONLY available online. In-person sessions must be a minimum of 30 minutes. 31 and 61-minute sessions are ONLY for whistle register training.
When choosing online lessons, please make sure that your system is functioning properly, that you know how to use the platform, that you have a good internet connection and that you are logged in on time, as no concessions will be made for time used due to technical difficulties.
Our time together is very valuable. If you are not on time for your session, the missed portion will not be made up at the end of the session. If I am not on time, I will make up the missed portion at the end of the session or alternate agreed-upon time. No exceptions or make-up sessions will be made for illness, weather, transportation issues (including car trouble), or any other short-notice reason. Rescheduled lessons must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance and must be made up within the calendar week of the original lesson. If it is not made up within that week, it will still count as a paid session and cannot be made up at a later time.
I help my clients achieve measurable results in improving singing and speaking voice. I also assist with creating a winning image and cultivating the overall health of the vocal instrument.
Ballet, Flag and Sabre Twirling, Liturgical, Tap, modern, Hip Hop.
Qualified to advise, create and administer holistic and herbal remedies for various ailments
Qualified to advise on holistic nutrition, exercise and overall wellness
One of three United States performing rights organizations, along with ASCAP and SESAC. It collects license fees on behalf of songwriters, composers, and music publishers and distributes them as royalties to those members whose works have been performed. In FY 2013, BMI collected more than $944 million in licensing fees and distributed $814 million in royalties.
The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) is a membership association of more than 480,000 US composers, songwriters, lyricists and music publishers. The ASCAP is committed to nurturing music makers throughout their careers.
· Singing · In home I was very impressed with her. I know she will help my daughter achieve her goals.
· Singing · In home My first lesson today with Margo was great!!!
· Speaking Voice · Online The lesson went extremely well. I was surprise how much I learned in such a short amount of time. Margo was easy to work with. Very encouraging which boosted my confidence. I look forward to the next lesson.
· Gospel Singing · In studio If you want someone fun, knowledgeable , encouraging and spiritually nurturing. Margo is the one for you. Time goes so fast. I feel that just this first week, she started me in the right direction and I will very soon be on my way to a stronger and more effective signing voice.
· Singing · In studio She has one job and she nails it, simply amazing
· Singing · In studio Amazing
· Classical Voice · Online We had a very good first lesson. I had an online class so the only drawback is that there is a little limitation when trying to focus on head and neck placement specific to voice coaching with the distance learning. However Margo was Great! I'm looking forward to our next session.
· Singing · In studio Margo does a great job of tailoring the lessons to your needs. As a beginner and even having a much lower register than her, she's helping me make large strides after only a few lessons
· Vocal Training · In studio What I like about Margo is that she will help you to relax, and she is very personable. She makes the lessons fun! While in conversation, she is able to help me not only figure out my vocal range, but made me use my diaphragm to put strength into it (and not sing from the the throat). If you want a teacher who is knowledgeable about technique and is dedicated to help you reach your potential, she IS that teacher!
· Singing · In studio Margo'so an amazing vocalist. She's a polished and expierenced instructor who offers a very practical and fun approach to singing.
In three short weeks she's helped me understand the dynamics I need to implement to get the best out of my voice. As a result I'm already resonating with more power and clarity. Margo Rocks!! 🌟🌟