- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello! I'm Madeline, and I'm a vocal performance and music theory pedagogy major at Peabody Institute. I've been a music theory tutor since Fall 2014, and teaching private voice lessons since January 2015. I love introducing students to new repertoire, showing them a different way of looking at concepts, and helping students realize how smart and talented they are. I want my students to feel prepared for where their love of music takes them, and we are absolutely going to have fun while learning. I'm excited that you are interested in learning, too, and I cannot wait to hear from you.
The purpose of this Society is to provide an organization dedicated to the furtherance of music in education and education in music in colleges, universities, and other institutions of higher learning, which offer music degree programs in one or more fields.
The primary objective of the Society is the recognition and encouragement of the highest level of musical achievement and academic scholarship.
· Vocal Training · In studio Madeline was fantastic! She has great knowledge and passion for voice, and in our short time together I have learned so much and found this new confidence in myself when it comes to singing. Thank you so much Madeline! It has been a pleasure working with you!
· Singing · In studio Madeline combines her terrific knowledge of singing, anatomy, music theory and songs and shares it in a wonderfully accessible, patient, passionate and age-appropriate way. My daughter has her lesson scheduled for Fridays after her long school week is finally done and no matter how tired and sometimes grumpy she might be as she heads into her lesson, she is always smiling and cheery when she finishes.
· Music Theory · In studio Madeline was so friendly and helpful. She connected with me on a personal level through tutoring and we're still friends today! She helped me through my music theory classes in college and adapted to my learning styles easily. One of the sweetest people I know, thank you Madeline!
· · Just when I thought music theory was hopeless for me, Madeline became my tutor and that turned around so quickly! She is so helpful, relatable and friendly. She's an excellent tutor and never failed to help me understand a concept. She has a beautiful voice and I guarantee you will be so much better for it if you take lessons or tutoring from Madeline.
· Music Theory · In studio I worked with Madeline while I was taking my music theory classes and she was great at helping me simplify and understand the content. She worked well with people at all different levels and always had these small tricks to make things easier.
· Classical Voice · In home Madeline is an incredibly intelligent, patient and passionate teacher. Her immense knowledge of music theory and voice pedagogy well equip her to advance the voice of any level of student. Her gentle yet directed teaching style helps students feel safe and comfortable while exploring the very intimate art of singing. Her personal investment in each student and passion for the art of singing and teaching singing is a rare gift that should not be overlooked. I highly recommend studying voice with Madeline Huss
· Vocal Training · In studio Madeline is the best teacher!! My 12 year old daughter looked forward to each and every lesson! She made things so fun and she was so positive! Very up beat personality. My daughter got two major lead roles in school musicals with Madelines training. Our time with Madeline ended because she moved, or we would still be with her!!
· Choir · In studio I have had the pleasure of singing with Madeline in The Concordia Choir in Moorhead, MN. She was the soprano section leader, as well as the choir's go-to soprano soloist. Talented yet humble, Madeline often inspired the choir through her passion for music and her joy for singing. Anyone would be lucky to have her as a teacher!