I have got my Master degree in Education in China, with a high school teaching credential. I have passed the violin performance exam Level 10 in China, and once played in the first students Symphony in the city. I have been teaching Chinese and Violin in bay area for years. I am very experienced in customizing private lessons for students of different age, with a lot of successful experiences to share with you:)
My class is designed in a student-friendly way. I will always discuss your learning goals and expectations at the very beginning; I believe a mutual understanding of the big picture between the student and the teacher will serve a good start. I enjoy exchanging ideas with my students in the class and let them dig deeper through this two-way communication. In my class, you can learn with joy, making a steady progress step by step. I will also introduce a most-fit textbook to you, with plenty of supplementary learning materials provided, as well as a customized teaching plan offered based on your goals and learning progress.
Course benefits include:
- 1-on-1, or 1-on-more tailor-made executive private tutoring lessons
- Most flexible option and suited to busy lifestyles
- Having lessons on your preferred timetable
- Focusing solely on your learning requirements and obstacles
- Opportunities to practice in the class with timely feedback
Now I am offering private violin and Chinese lessons. If you have any question regarding my courses, please contact: lartstutor at gmail or send a message online to me. I am looking forward to working with you soon:)
· Violin · In studio Lynn is nice, respectful, patient and professional. My son has been learning Violin from Lynn for about 6 months now and helps with any questions he has and provides her tips to do it better. I highly recommend taking lessons with Lynn.
· Violin · In home I've been taking lessons for about a month now and I think Lin Is a great teacher. she gives constructive feedback and tells me exactly what I need to work on, why its important to know, how to improve that technique, and then she shows me herself how to do it. she also tells me what I am doing well. I'm enjoying learning from Lin, she is a really nice person to talk to, she is very friendly but firm also expects you to meet her expectations.
· Violin · In home Lin was our daughters teacher for over two years. She is kind, patient, and so wonderful with children. Our daughter had never played violin before and Lin taught her so much, and also taught her to love the instrument. We have enjoyed her so much and are so thankful we got to experience her wonderful gift of teaching.
· Chinese · In studio LIN is very professional and could directly could adapt to my level. I am very happy and confident that I will learn a lot with her!
· Chinese · In studio https://takelessons.com/profile/lynn-x?emailId=&rating=5#
· Violin · In studio Lin was very professional and well prepared for my 10 year old son's first lesson. He enjoyed working with Lin and thought she was very thorough. I like how she spent time reviewing the lesson and homework with me when I came to pick him up.
· Violin · In home Ms Lin teaches my son violin. We had tried a professional school earlier, but were not satisfied. So we gave home tutoring a shot. We have been very impressed with Ms Lin. She is dedicated and patient and both strict and playful at the same time, which works well for kids. We would highly recommend Ms Lin for violin lessons.
· Violin · In home Ms.lin is a wonderful teacher. She is patient ,friendly and professional. She has taught my daughter to play violin for a year. My daughter has made great improvement .She can move fingers on 4 strings freely ,read notes faster than me .She looks forward to seeing her every week , so I recommend her .
· Chinese · In home My daughter, currently 14, has been learning Chinese from her for about a year so far, and she really enjoys it. I can tell that she has learned a lot from Ms. Lin so far, and she really enjoys it. Ms. Lin is a native and is knowledgeable. My daughter is naturally very curious, and Ms. Lin has been able to answer her questions with patience. I would definitely recommend Ms. Lin to another student.
· Violin · In home Ms. Lin is a very knowledgeable and enthusiastic teacher. She is good with kids and genuinely wants them to learn and gain a passion for the violin. She was a very good teacher for my kid as she started her violin career.