- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Thank you so much for taking the time to look through my profile! When I teach lessons I like to take the time to get to know my students and the way that they learn individually. Because everybody learns in a slightly different way no two lessons will be taught exactly the same. However, there are some basics that I like to bring up with everybody which are:
1 - How do you easily and confidently read music?
2- What are some good techniques for practicing on your own?
3- How are you producing the sound that comes out?
4- What is the emotion behind each note that you sing?
5- Have fun!
On that note, here is a little bit about myself. I've been studying voice for 16 years under the direction of some amazing voice teachers. I have recently traveled to Italy and worked intensely for two months with some of the worlds greatest singers and coaches on Italian operatic scenes, arias, and art songs. Another fun fact or two about myself, I worked for Walt Disney World Entertainment for 3 months for the Disney College Program after my first year of college. Also, in the summer of 2013 I sang in the choir for The Rolling Stones 50 and Counting Tour in the song "You Can't Always Get What You Want." It was the experience of a lifetime!
I hope that we can have a great and productive time learning to sing together! Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have!
***To Bring To Lessons***
Any music you would specifically like to work on
Something to record your lesson with (any phone recorder works perfectly)
***For Younger Students***
I do have a book of almost any Disney song you could ever want to sing that we can work through
I would recommend a 30min lesson for anyone younger than 13.
Feel free to stay during lessons
I am trained and have performance experience in opera, however, I also have performance experience in jazz and musical theater. I am not trained in the latter two, however, if you do have questions about them feel free to bring a piece to look at.
Adele in Die Fledermaus
Opera Gala at Carnegie Hall's Weill Recital Hall
La Fee in Cendrillon
Dew Fairy in Hansel und Gretel
Page/Chorus in Rigoletto
Private Voice Instructor
Private voice instructor
Sing in the 50 and counting tour for the song "You Can't Always Get What You Want"
I completed 2 months of intensive study in Italian and opera scenes, arias, and art songs.
· Classical Voice · In home Excellent in all respects. Extremely dedicated to her craft.
· Singing · In studio For Haley being my very first private voice instructor, I couldn't have asked for a better person to start with! She helped me discover things about my voice that I never had access to before. She brought confidence in my singing that I never really had, all while being the sweetest person in the world. She definately knows what she's doing, and is very good at finding what's best for her students. Her best interest is always there for her students and their wellbeing. Haley is truly someone you want to be your instructor!
· Singing · In home Haley began giving my ten year old daughter voice lessons. I couldn't believe how quickly Haley was able to help my daughter find the power in her voice. The most significant change was in my daugher's confidence. Haley's musicality, knowledge and skill is quite apparent. As a mother, I was pleased that Haley was able to strenghten Rachel's natural voice and tone which was important for my daughter's gaelic genre.
· Classical Voice · In studio Haley really knows her stuff!