- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Pianist, music director, and vocal coach, Erik was born and raised in Eastern Washington state. He has been heard all across the northwest and beyond, in cities including Seattle, Portland, Tacoma, NYC, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Houston, and internationally in Prague and Salzburg. Erik has been a guest artist at Whitman College, Portland State University, The Kairos Chamber Music Lyceum, California State University Summer Arts, the West Seattle Symphony, and the Gig-Harbor Peninsula Symphony Orchestra. In addition to performing, Erik’s passion for teaching has led him to be an adjudicator for various festivals including the Washington Sonata-Sonatina Festival and the Washington Regional Solo and Ensemble Festival.
Newly relocating to the East Coast, Erik is highly sought after for his collaborative work with both instrumentalists and vocalists. He is comfortable in all musical styles and genres, and has an extensive knowledge of music history and theory. Erik is currently on staff at New York University.
Students of Erik have the opportunities to perform in studio recitals and workshops.
· Piano · In studio I was impressed by Erik's resume and had my first lesson today. He is very thorough and I can see from only one lesson that he will make a positive impact on my learning.
· Piano · In studio Truly amazing teacher!
· Piano · In home Erik is able to explain in a way that easily understood.
· Piano · In home I don't normally write reviews, but felt compelled to after taking piano lessons with Eric for a few months. I'm an adult-learner, and was previously considering giving up piano due to a lack of progress. Eric's focused teaching style and enthusiasm for the instrument has re-ignited my interest in piano, while I can see (hear) tangible improvement in my playing with each lesson.
I'd have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Eric to students of all levels.
· Piano · In home I have written a review before but now after many months, feel compelled to write again. Erik is wonderful. He is so patient, talented, and dependable. My son who was not overly eager to continue piano looks forward to his lessons with Erik and has improved a lot. Recommend without any hesitation at all.
· Piano · In home Erik is wonderful! My 8 year old son has taken several lessons with Erik. Erik is great with him - patient, encouraging and you can tell he has planned the lesson realizing the importance of building on what was learned last. We are happy to have found such a great teacher and would highly recommend him for children or adults.