- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Elizabeth is available for lessons in your home in the greater Seattle area. She teaches all experience levels and age groups. Lessons will be scheduled to fit with the student's availability whenever possible.
Although trained in standard teaching methods, Elizabeth has developed her own practice of teaching to positively enhance her student's strength, dexterity, ear-training, and trombone techniques. Her teaching is tailored to help you achieve your goals as an artist and a musician. Elizabeth frequently employs technology in her lessons and encourages students to use it to enhance their learning and their practice.
Elizabeth grew up in a music-loving household and started playing the trombone at age ten. More than a decade later, she now plays a variety of styles including classical and jazz. She has her Bachelors degree in Trombone Performance from UC Santa Barbara and has recently completed a Masters in Brass Performance at University of Washington.
Teaching music to 5th-8th grade students at Shorewood Christian School.
Teaching elementary and middle school students trombone.
Teaching trombone to students of all age ranges and playing abilities.
The general purposes of the International Trombone Association shall be: To promote communications among trombonists around the world, to improve the artistic level of performance, teaching, and literature associated with the trombone family and to function as a clearing house for trombone-related ideas and information
· Trombone · In studio The Best! Elizabeth is both patient and at the same time challenging. My son is learning that work, and effort invested, lead to measurable improvement. And he is enjoying playing the trombone!
· Trombone · I have worked with Elizabeth for years and she is a fantastic colleague. I'm not sure if I've met anyone else to match her incredible work ethic.You can expect very creative and effective lessons from her - she has a knack for inventive problem solving that makes musical improvement really fun and transformative for her students. While she is extremely friendly and warm, she is also informative and knowledgeable - a great balance to look for in a music instructor!