Growing up in a family with myriad different cultural backgrounds, I started early with an appreciation for a broad range of ideas and perspectives. Equally early I developed an immense love for music and sound, picking up drumsticks as my main means of expression.
I worked as the Extreme Music Coordinator as well as Music Director at WBUL, at USF in Tampa, FL; Graduated with an A.S. in Recording Arts and a Masters in Entertainment Business from Full Sail in Orlando, FL.
I then spent almost 2 years teaching English in Japan, playing and recording with several bands there. After moving back to the states, I started performing with bands in my native Florida, as well as participating in various music/dance collaborations, improvisational events, and playing cover band gigs.
After hours I play in an indie band called MCG, do session work, compose, and love exploring my newest home, Austin TX. I look forward to meeting and sharing my love of music with you!
Freelance Audio Engineer/Sound Designer
- Composition for Film/Television/Game/Mobile/Dance
- Design novel SFX, Music, and copy for range of media
- Audio sweetening for VO and Podcasting
- Session Drums, rates for demo or studio quality
Over 15 years of drumming experience
• Drum set, Percussion and Marching Drumline
• Traditional and Match Grip
• Music Theory: Rudiments
• Learn to read music
• Rock, Jazz, blues, extreme music (incl. double bass) and more
• Beginner or Intermediate, Ages 5 - 100 welcome!