*** Studio Equipment ***
Living room w/ piano and seating for parents
*** Specialties ***
Piano and voice, musical theater and classical music.
I give private lessons in voice and piano.
Along with my masters in vocal pedagogy, I've taken additional classes to master my piano teaching skills. I look forward to applying everything I've learned to help you achieve your personal musical goals.
Founded in 1907, NAfME is among the world’s largest arts education organizations. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers.
· Piano · In studio My 6 year old is a challenging cookie with 2 years of singing experience.
She LOVES learning both singing and piano playing with Dora! Dora has mastered flexibility and patience, and is excellent at keeping a young child on task. Heck, I started taking piano lessons myself! Dora, you are a gift to our city!!!
· Piano · In studio Dora is a wonderful teacher! My six-year-old daughter has been taking lessons with her for a few months and I am amazed at her progress. Dora is a very patient and enthusiastic teacher and my daughter cannot wait to go to lessons each week. In a few months Dora has taught her to read music and my daughter can play music that she knows, which is encouraging her even more. The home where Dora holds lessons is clean and bright and a good teaching environment. I have complete confidence in Dora and I recommend her very highly.
· Piano · In studio Dora is an incredible teacher. She has taught me voice and piano for seven years. She brought me to an intermediate level in piano, and she gave me special exercises, appropriate for my voice and age, to help improve my singing. She has a fun and unique way of teaching her students, and she is a very dedicated teacher. She is nice with kids, warmhearted, and very talented. I always look forward to seeing Dora. She is an amazing teacher and a great person! I highly recommend her for anyone out there who needs a piano and/or voice teacher. She is just awesome!
· Piano · In studio Dora is one of the most talented, passionate and kindhearted teachers I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Not only is she absolutely wonderful with children, she teaches them in a way that they learn effectively. Anybody who is able to book an appointment with Dora will be lucky.
· Piano · In studio My six-year-old daughter has been taking piano lessons from Dora for about a year and I am amazed at how much my daughter has learned and how Dora has been able to capture a young child's interest and passion for music. My daughter always looks forward to going to piano class, which I think is pretty amazing. Dora is great!
· Piano · In studio Ms Dora is an excellent teacher and you can see how she loves music and singing. She has such patience for the students and works hard through the evenings to study how to help every student achieve all that they can be. Ms Dora will help a student either sing a song you love to their best and play the piano to a song you have wanted to play for a long time. She taught my granddaughter both piano and singing lessons until my granddaughter moved away. I recommend for anyone wanting lessons to do it now before she gets booked.
· Piano · In home Dora is an amazing teacher. My daughter started lessons with her six months ago and she has advanced a great deal and she loves playing the piano. Dora makes piano lessons enjoyable and exciting. My daughter looks forward to playing the piano at Dora's home and at our home. Dora is also very nice pleasant person and I truly enjoy interacting with her.
· Piano · In home My teacher is assume. She is really good at explaining and has a lot of patience. She has a passion about music and teaching piano. She teaches me steps on how to learn and explains very well. She inspires me to want to learn and to enjoy music. I started four months ago and I already play Tchaikovsky's Old French Song. I like my teacher a lot!
· Singing · In studio Dora is an incredible teacher. I didn't know that I have the" Voice" until I went to her for lessons . I highly recommend to take voice lessons or send your child to Dora .She can teach !!!
· Singing · In studio Dora is an amazing teacher. She motivates the student to become a better, in this case, vocalist. I am sure if I took piano lessons, she would have motivated me to continue to practice. I highly recommend Dora to beginners through advanced artists. If you're looking for a teacher, look no further!