- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have been enthusiastically teaching music lessons since I finished my Bachelor of Music in 2004. I have students of all ages and demographics. I focus on making learning to play an instrument fun.
I teach guitar, piano, electric and upright bass. My performance experience ranges from Bach to Hendrix. And I have the ability to help you reach your musical interests and goals whether just for fun at home or if you dream of being a professional musician on stage, I can get you there.
mrbrianmusiclessons is dedicated to beautifying the world around us through creating an army of musicians. It has been my extreme pleasure to teach so many talented and inspiring musicians for over a decade. Come on board and let's have some fun while you add music to your list of contributions to the world around you.
· Piano · In studio Brian is a great guy and a very knowledgable musician. He was very patient with my 12 yr old daughter during the piano lessons and she enjoyed spending her time with her. He's encouraging and supportive.
· Piano · In home Brian has been teaching my 9 year old son to play the piano for nearly 1 year. He is enthusiastic, patient and knowledgeable. Brian methods to teach children are outstanding. He is able to hold my son's attention for the entire length of the class and tailor his lecture to my son learning needs. My son absolutely loves his lessons and looks forward to it every week!
· Bass Guitar · In home Great teacher! Helped me extensively with my playing
· Bass Guitar · In home Great first class!
· Piano · In studio Brian was very patient and good with children
It was my son's first lesson and he really enjoyed it
· Piano · In home He gets kids interested in learning piano and I think that is important.
· Guitar · In home Brian is an awesome and patient teacher who is always on time and has a vaast knowledge of music!
· Piano · In studio Great teacher, took his time with my daughter. Made her eager to go home and practice some more, on her toy piano.
· Piano · In studio Brian's cool - he bought a book for me to get going and has an unstructured, but approachable way of teaching. Looking forward to more.
· Piano · In home He is great with getting the child interested in learning the piano and that I thought was. Erg important