- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Antonio first began his path in music on the alto saxophone and soon after took up the bassoon in high school. Since then, Antonio has studied bassoon under the direction of John Campbell, while pursuing a degree in Music Education.
As a future band director, Antonio's passion lies in working with young students to not only develop quality instrumental technique and expression, but also in the development of a strong character. He is staunchly dedicated to traditional and emerging methods of music education and pedagogy, and actively applies these principles to lessons with his students.
I have performed as a bassoonist with the CSULB Symphonic Band under Jeremy Arnold, CSULB Symphony Orchestra under Johannes Müller Stosch, and Bellflower Symphony Orchestra under Joseph Taylor.
- Seat Strap
- Small Water Cup for Reed
- Method For Bassoon, by Julius Weissenborn (with Milde studies)
Private music instructor for Hughes Middle School
· Bassoon · In studio As someone that has rehearsed and worked on chamber music with Antonio, I have to say that his pedagogy extends much further than bassoon. His background in rehearsal techniques and broad musical knowledge have been indispensable during our rehearsals, and he has often pointed out ways in which I can fine tune the expressionistic or technical aspects of my playing. Awesome teacher!