- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi there! Adults, it's your time to finally start piano lessons. Life and schedules have a habit of getting in the way, don’t they? I make things easier by offering daytime lessons over your lunch breaks.
I've helped students learn how to read music from the very beginning, finally play their favorite pieces even if it's an "easy" version I create based on level, and overcome their fear of performing in front of others. Most of all, I've helped many adult students gain much enjoyment, relaxation and joy from starting as a beginner or coming back to piano after a long hiatus.
I graduated from Eastman in 2002 with a Master's in Piano Accompanying and Chamber Music. In 2003, I was hired by DePaul U. in Chicago to teach adult beginners and those not quite at a professional level. It was there that I fell in love with teaching the adult population. I'm now am on faculty at Metro State University and play for many Masters, Doctoral and Faculty recitals at CO Universities. I'm working on starting a new concert series here in CO and have experience with non-profits; I started and ran one that brought performances to under-served populations in Chicago for 5 years before moving here.
I look forward to helping you achieve whatever your goals might be. There is no "mean old piano teacher" syndrome here. My students describe me as warm, patient and friendly with a good sense of humor mixed in. I look forward to meeting you!
Ms. Breeden has collaborated with members of the Metropolitan Opera, Chicago Symphony Orchestra, San Francisco Symphony, The Lyric Opera Center for American Artists and Chicago Opera Theatre. Performances across the United States complement Ms. Breeden’s wide ranging travels to Germany, Norway, Finland, Italy, and Japan, as well as judging for the Deutsche Schule Helsinki’s International Music Competition. She performed for Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney in 2000, and Supreme Court Judge Ruth Bader Ginsberg in 2011.
· Piano · In studio Anne is an expert in her field and has a quick sense of humor that makes music-making fun! She is a teacher who balances patience and understanding with high expectations which leads her students to achieve their best and enjoy the process. You won't find a better teacher!
· Piano · In studio Anne is the best piano teacher I know. She is not only a great pianist herself, but has an amazing talent for addressing each and every student's individual needs instead of using a "cookie cutter" method. Besides her professional skills, she is also an extremely nice person and fun to be around. I can highly recommend her!