- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Growing up in Denver, I had a huge desire for singing and performing. By age 14, I was taking weekly singing & piano lessons, was acting constantly in local productions-many times getting the lead role.
Some of the productions I acted in: The Wizard of Oz (Dorothy), Camelot, Anything Goes (Reno Sweeney), How to Succeed in Business (Smitty), Carousel, Oklahoma, Les Miserables, and Oliver (Nancy.)
I received a 4-year scholarship to the Conservatory of Music in Stockton, CA. at the University of the Pacific. Upon graduation, I entered graduate school at the University of North Texas to continue my singing and piano studies, along with music theory, history, and musical video production.
Upon graduating UNT, I was chosen among 200 performing arts majors to be the featured soloist at the UNT commencement ceremonies. This led to an offer to tour Italy with the Rome Festival Orchestra. For the next two summers I performed in Copenhagen, Istanbul, Rome and Berlin with the Berlin Philharmonic.
*** Lesson Details ***
My students progress VERY quickly! As a teacher, I can easily identify my students’ strengths and weaknesses, and plan an individualized study course. I will instill a solid set of production skills that will easily serve ANY style of music you choose (from rock to opera.)
I will make for you a personalized recording for you to practice with daily. We will also work on songs you LOVE!
My students will have performance opportunities every 3 months. I will prepare you for college entrance auditions, TV contests, and television appearances. My students make extraordinary progress-I want you to become one of them!
*** Studio Equipment ***
10x15 dedicated music room, piano, lovely mountain view, mirrors, microphone and sound equipment available for students. The parents of students are welcome to stay in the room with the students, if they choose.
*** Travel Equipment ***
I have a piano and I will purchase the method book I want the student to use but I do require reimbursement for books and shipping if required. Student provides notebooks and pens.
*** Specialties ***
Seth Riggs, Popular vocal technique "Singing For The Stars"
John W. Schaum for piano
· Broadway Singing · In studio Amber accomodated me on short notice getting me prapared for an audition. She is wonderfully giving of her time and energy and her expertise in musical theatre. i was thrilled by how hard we worked, what great shape she got my voice into, and how dedicated she was in helping me prepare, not only vocally but, with character work as well.
· Piano · In home She is nice and good instructors . Hope my daughter can learn a lot from her and play well
· Singing · In home Amber provides excellent direction & coaching. She also provides great praise to build confidence. She helped my daughter prepare for an audition, which included both singing & a dramatic reading.
· Piano · In studio Great first lesson!
· Singing · In home Amber is amazing! My daughter has absolutely loved working with her!!!
· Violin · In home My daughter just had her first violin lesson with Amber, who was so patient & encouraging! Looking forward to our next one and seeing the progress she makes.
· Piano · In studio Amber was awesome with my granddaughter . She is just turning 7 and sometimes gets distracted easily but Amber kept her attention and made the lesson fun
· Piano · In home I was very comfortable with Amber right from the beginning. She was very thorough without loosing me in her instruction.
Looking forward to my next lesson
· Piano · In home great first day lesson experience! learned a lot of things. Really looking forward for the next class
· Singing · In studio Amber is an excellent teacher. She has intuition about people.