- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have over twenty years of experience teaching piano lessons and hold two Master's degrees: one in Music and one in Education. I work with students ages 7 to 70 from beginners through late intermediate levels. Every year, my students will participate in a recital to showcase their newly acquired skills. I look forward to working with you.
In addition to piano, I teach beginning and intermediate band for grades 4-8. I am also in my third year teaching orchestra at the middle school level.
Approved area: Music, PreK-12
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
· Trumpet · In home Very professional. Able to keep the attention of my seven-year-old for the whole half hour ! I think he'll make a lot of progress.
· Piano · In home I find Allan to be very caring and nurturing in his teaching. Very patient. Would recommend.
· Trumpet · In home Mr Walker is outstanding! He is teaching both my kids trumpet and piano lessons for past 2 months. He is patient, kind as well as firm/gentle at the same time. My kids really like him and lessons are going very well. Thank you Mr. Walker!. We really appreciate you!.
· Piano · In home Allan taught piano to my two children for over four years. He was always very kind and patient with each of them, teaching them the fundamentals first and then building on those skills with progressively more difficult pieces. The twice yearly recitals taught my children memorization skills and presentation poise. I would highly recommend Allan as a piano teacher!