- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Private Teacher for the Passes and Lessons Scholarship Program (P.A.L.S.) at the Aspen Music Festival and School
- Juilliard Morse Teaching Artist Fellow (partnering with City College Academy of the Arts and Thurgood Marshall Academy Lower School)
- Mentor for the Music Advancement Program at The Juilliard School
Pedagogy Education at The Juilliard School:
- Insights Into Learning: Edward Bilous
- Arts in Education: Thomas Cabaniss
- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
I am a professional violinist studying at the Juilliard School. I completed my Bachelor's degree at Juilliard and now I am currently pursing my Master's Degree at Juilliard. I have worked with education programs at the Juilliard School for three years and have also privately taught at the Aspen Music festival and School (P.A.L.S program). I have worked with the Education Program at the Kennedy Center as well when I was a National Symphony Orchestra Youth Fellow in 2012-2013.
I absolutely love teaching and helping students find their own unique musical voice and musicianship. Every student learns in their own way, has their own needs and their own goals. As a dedicated teacher, I make sure to tailor each lesson to meet all the student's specific needs in order to help and guide them in becoming the best musician that they can be!