- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Since I began teaching in 2004, I've enjoyed teaching students ranging from adult piano teachers and hobbyists to pre-professional musicians and children learning for fun. My students have performed in recitals, won auditions at the National Piano Guild, and participated in the Interlochen summer festival, among many other events!
We will tailor lessons to suit your goals.
As a pianist, I've performed across the country as a soloist and a collaborator, including recitals with faculty members of the Peabody Conservatory and the National Symphony Orchestra.
I'm constantly seeking to further my education and improve my skills through ongoing private lessons in piano, organ, voice, conducting, and composition, as well as through masterclasses, workshops, courses, and texts.
Have a question? I'd be happy to answer!
Click the green button to schedule a lesson today!
I believe in a friendly, lighthearted approach to upholding high standards of excellence. Your goals help set the curriculum, tone, and intensity of lessons. It's amazing how much you can grow when you enjoy the process.
Both studios have grand pianos available for students to play, as well as access to extra instruments, recording equipment, scores, and more.
Coordinate and develop St. John's music program, including an Adult choir, a Youth choir, and two Handbell choirs. Work closely with the pastor to plan worship seasons, select music, and set goals for the church.
Lead worship from the piano and organ, as well as conduct the choirs, serve as cantor, and compose new music for use in the service.
Perform as a concert pianist and collaborative artist across the United States in solo recitals, concerto appearances, and collaborative recitals, including recent performances with faculty members of the Peabody Institute and the National Symphony Orchestra.
2015 included appearances as a guest soloist at Seminole State College in Florida and at the Quapaw Annual Powwow in Oklahoma presenting music by Louis W. Ballard in lecture-recital programs given by Dr. Erik Ettinger.
Lead a studio of private students in piano, composition, and improvisation to pursue individualized goals and projects, recitals, music degrees, National Piano Guild auditions, and participation in festivals.
- Original compositions have been performed from Orlando to New York.
- Perform chamber music and promote collaboration within the arts
- Record for independent film soundtracks
- Develop holistic curricula covering technique, repertoire, theory, history, and other facets of musicianship.
Our primary function is to establish definite goals and awards--in noncompetitive auditions--for students of all levels, from the earliest beginner to the gifted prodigy.
The mission of the American Guild of Organists is to enrich lives through organ and choral music. To achieve this we: 1. Encourage excellence in the performance of organ and choral music 2.Inspire, educate, and offer certification for organists and choral conductors 3. Provide networking, fellowship, and mutual support 4.Nurture future generations of organists 5. Promote the organ in its historic and evolving roles; and 6. Engage wider audiences with organ and choral music.
· Piano · In studio Everything looks good for the first session time will tell.
· Piano · In studio Mr. Meyers has been my son's piano teacher for four years. He is so knowledgable, and is also very patient to student. My son likes his lesson so much because the lesson is fun. From what my son learned, I appreciate what he taught. He teaches student not only play/perform piano but also understand/enjoy piano or music. My son benefits from his good teaching at music thoery. On his first private percussion trail lesson past week, my son's furture percussion teacher is very satisfied with his skills on scales and sightreading.
· Piano · In home Wade is an extremely knowledgeable teacher with an extensive musical background. He's also kind, nurturing, and seems to genuinely enjoy teaching. Great to work with, whether you are an absolute beginner or a professional looking to hone your skills. Great with kids and adults alike.
· Piano · In studio Wade is a former student of mine. Over the years, he has developed into a professional and dedicated teacher and performer. His eclectic interests, experience as a soloist/collaborator, and care for the students development enhance his teaching.
· Piano · In home Wade has been our oldest daughter's teacher for years now, and as she progresses into repertoire, I'm thrilled at how he challenges her, and hearing her progress. He care so deeply for music and instruction, and that matters to me a great deal. He's wonderful to have as a teacher!
· Piano · In home Our son Bryan has been taking lessons from Wade for a little over three years. Wade is an amazing piano instructor - the best we have ever met. He is very patient with our son and uses a wide variety of techniques and methods to teach him how to play piano the correct way and how to continuously improve. He takes his piano lessons very seriously, but makes it fun at the same time. Wade is a highly accomplished pianist who not only teaches the fundamentals, but knows how to challenge our son and take him to the next level. Our son started with no knowledge of piano three years ago, and is now able to confidently and competently play pieces by Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, and many others. Wade has trained our son how to prepare for and play in performances, and Bryan has now played in several recitals, which has been a tremendous confidence boost for him. I highly and unreservedly recommend Wade as a piano instructor for serious students of piano, at any level.
· · The very best. I am advanced student. Recommend highly.
· Classical Piano · In home Wade is an amazing piano instructor!!! He taught me so much, in a short amount of time. Is very professional and courteous. Was very impressed and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good instructor!
· · Ms
Wade has been so great and extremely patient with my 5 year old. He continually manages to keep her interested although it is a constant struggle to keep her focused for the whole lesson. Both of the girls thoroughly enjoy what they are learning and his method of teaching.