Victor Amaya-Garcia
Glendale, AZ
Profile-background-check Background Check
This teacher successfully passed a thorough criminal background check with SterlingBackcheck. This badge verifies trusted teacher status.
Victor Amaya-Garcia

Victor A.

Glendale, AZ
Profile-background-check Background Check
This teacher successfully passed a thorough criminal background check with SterlingBackcheck. This badge verifies trusted teacher status.
Teaching Locations:
Profile-location-online Online
Profile-location-studio Teacher's Studio
Profile-location-home Student's Home
Teaching Locations:
Profile-location-online Online
Profile-location-studio Teacher's Studio
Profile-location-home Student's Home
Levels taught:
Beginner, Intermediate
I enjoy making learning a fun experience, but I will also push you to be a great musician. When it comes to playing trumpet, I want you to be able to express yourself through the instrument. After all, 10% of music is on the page, but the other 90% comes from your heart and soul!

About Victor A.

I am a trumpet player, and I have been playing for over 10 years now! I am currently attending college to receive my bachelor's degree in music education. My goal for all of my students is to help them produce their best sound and to teach them how to apply scales and arpeggios to all aspects of music. Every trumpet player is different, so one technique might not work for every student, so I will look for what works best for each student. I can work with any age ranges when it comes to musicians, because you can never be too young or too old to learn an instrument.

Reviews

Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted

Languages

English

Fluent / Native Proficiency

Spanish

Limited Proficiency

Let Our Student Counselors Help You

We can match you with the perfect teacher and take care of all your scheduling needs.
Reserve Your Spot
Trumpet
change subject
  • {{ subject.value }}
{{ (view.locations.length > 1) ? 'Select a ' : '' }} Lesson Location
Other lesson locations may be too far away. show all
Victor's Availability
Mo
Tu
We
Th
Fri
Sa
Su
Mornings
{{ time }}
Afternoons
{{ time }}
Evenings
{{ time }}
Time Zone:
Victor's {{ (view.location && view.location.isStudio) ? 'Studio' : '' }} {{ (view.location && view.location.isTravel) ? 'In-Home' : '' }} {{ (view.location && view.location.isOnline) ? 'Online' : '' }} Lesson Pricing
{{ rate.duration }} minutes
${{ rate.rate }}
{{ view.loadingText }}
100% Satisfaction Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Try the first lesson and if you’re not satisfied we'll refund any unused lessons.

Recently Viewed