I like to teach kids, students, and adults, one-on-one to help them reach their goals whether it's Fitness, Music, Math, Spelling, Chemistry, or Spanish.
I have performed the same tasks performed from my first internship.
• Developed, planned, and implemented various health promotions, programs, including workshops focused on wellness.
• Instructed both one-on-one personal training and group fitness classes for the senior residents.
• Conducted wellness assessments in the wellness center to assess the senior residents’ progress based upon their overall strength and flexibility.
• Created a monthly calendar of activities for daily group exercise classes, supervised wellness, blood pressure checks, special wellness events, forum meetings, and social outings, utilizing MS Word and Publisher to create & print the activities calendar, monthly newsletters, and flyers.
• Managed Daily Wellness Center that serviced senior residents for open access to exercise and to perform wellness assessments; daily attendance ranged between 10 to 20 senior residents.
• Organized and prepared lessons for Algebra, Geometry, Chemistry, Spanish, Piano, and Violin
• Tutored students in at varying levels of understanding in all subjects, academic and music, to provide stronger individual understanding and accomplishment for each student
• Assessed each individual student’s level of understanding and style of learning to adopt a specific study-program that would address each individuals’ style and promote stronger learning
• Provided practice problems, language assessments and music lessons to test each student’s knowledge in their specific area of study