- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 5 to 30
I like to teach kids, students, and adults, one-on-one to help them reach their goals whether it's Fitness, Music, Math, Spelling, Chemistry, or Spanish.
I have performed the same tasks performed from my first internship.
• Developed, planned, and implemented various health promotions, programs, including workshops focused on wellness.
• Instructed both one-on-one personal training and group fitness classes for the senior residents.
• Conducted wellness assessments in the wellness center to assess the senior residents’ progress based upon their overall strength and flexibility.
• Created a monthly calendar of activities for daily group exercise classes, supervised wellness, blood pressure checks, special wellness events, forum meetings, and social outings, utilizing MS Word and Publisher to create & print the activities calendar, monthly newsletters, and flyers.
• Managed Daily Wellness Center that serviced senior residents for open access to exercise and to perform wellness assessments; daily attendance ranged between 10 to 20 senior residents.
• Organized and prepared lessons for Algebra, Geometry, Chemistry, Spanish, Piano, and Violin
• Tutored students in at varying levels of understanding in all subjects, academic and music, to provide stronger individual understanding and accomplishment for each student
• Assessed each individual student’s level of understanding and style of learning to adopt a specific study-program that would address each individuals’ style and promote stronger learning
• Provided practice problems, language assessments and music lessons to test each student’s knowledge in their specific area of study
· Piano · In home Trang was wonderful, she is great with children and all ages. Highly recommend Trang to anyone! I couldn't be happier and she willing to work around my schedule which is a plus. Her rate is great and affordable. My kids love it!
· Algebra · In studio I was disappointed that the instructors page stated she would be able to meet in my home and she is not. Trang was flexible with her schedule for us to meet at her home, but that does not suit our needs at this time. Otherwise, she was kind and accommodating with her willingness to help teach.
· Piano · In studio My daughter really enjoyed her class and can't wait for more lessons!
· Piano · In home my daughter felt so comfortable and is very excited to work with Trang.
· Piano · In home :)
· Piano · In home Very patient, polite and knowledgeable. We are look forward to more lessons. Thanks Trang!
· Piano · In studio None
· Algebra 2 · In studio Trang was very patient and sweet to our daughter. Her grade and understanding improved during her tutoring time with Trang. Our daughter didn't need too much tutoring just enough to help her get to the next level. Thank you Trang😊
· · I have known Trang & her family for over 10 years. I remember helping her with her homework while she was in high school & college.
Early on, I was impressed with the high quality of her educational efforts. She has consistently maintained her high level of educational performance over the course of our association. I am glad to learn that she is carrying this forward in helping others learn.
She is a polite, honest, conscientious, & patient person that will do her absolute best to assure that you understand the course material that she is teaching.
· · In studio I have known Trang since she was a child since I worked with her mom and we became good friends. I have helped Trang with her studies in high school and college whenever your mother had trouble helping Trang due to language barriers since her mother, Han is from Vietnam and English is her second language. I have always noted how devoted Han was to her children and helping them with her studies and how diligent her daughters were with their school work so when it came to something she couldn't help them, she called me. The times I worked with Trang it was very obvious that she wanted to do well with everything she did and that she studied hard and did whatever she needed to do in order to do a good job. Although I haven't worked with Trang as her being a teacher, I'm sure she would be very helpful, knowledgeable and kind with all her students.
Please consider Trang, she is a smart and sweet young lady.