Tim Strong is a current semi-pro beach volleyball player with 17 years of private coaching experience. Specializes as a spiking coach.
* Currently coaching 2v2 beach volleyball at South Mission Beach.
* Coached indoors 4A high school men's volleyball program.
* Coached indoors 4A high school women's volleyball program.
* Coached indoors for middle school boys & girls volleyball program.
I have trained and communicate with the best players in the world and work with the top professional beach volleyball leagues in the United States.
I specialize in court and beach volleyball Body-Kinesthetic Intelligence (nerd-speak for movement and range of motion). Most coaches talk about ball control, what about body control?
Body control comes first and you must know what you are capable of before controlling another object. This will also lessen fatigue, increase endurance/power/speed/vertical and lower chance of injury.
I have never had a player not succeed at the skill they wished to learn nor have I ever had a player unsatisfied.
Able to assist you in the following:
* Perfecting skill or technique
* Getting in shape or improving strength and conditioning
* Develop the skills needed to compete at a higher level of competition
* Preparing for an upcoming tryout, season or event
* Competing or training with more confidence and enjoying the sport
USA Volleyball - Beach IMPACT Certified
National Federation of State High School Associations
* Fundamentals of Coaching Volleyball
Are you ready to play the best that you have ever played? Start by knowing what you're capable of and then achieve it daily!
The National Youth Sports Coaches Association (NYSCA) is the most widely used coach training program in the nation, having trained more than 3 million coaches since its inception in 1981. The NYSCA training is available online for coaches to complete at their convenience; and it&rsquo;s also offered on site in more than 3,000 communities nationwide.
USA Volleyball (USAV) is the National Governing Body (NGB) for the sport of volleyball in the United States and is recognized as such by the Federation International de Volleyball (FIVB) and the United States Olympic Committee (USOC). The vision of USA Volleyball is to be acknowledged as the world leader in volleyball.