- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Stephanie speaks both english and spanish fluently from having grown up in a multi cultural family, as well as having lived in seven different countries throughout her life. From a very early age, she studied and took lessons both in school and privately, for many different forms of dance, visual arts, & music (voice & piano). In 2012, Stephanie graduated with honors (Cum Laude), from the renown Berklee College of Music in Boston. She currently resides in the Los Angeles area and works both corporately and independently with the skills that she possesses.
Stephanie is a vocal performance and songwriting graduate from the renowned Berklee College of Music in Boston. Having taken workshops and classes from artists such as John Mayer, James & Livingston Taylor, as well as Amy Heidemann (lead singer from Karmin), Stephanie is a well-coached vocalist and songwriter. She has performed for the president of Costa Rica, the ambassador & Deputy Chief of Mission of the Unites States Embassy, as well as sung back up for the Grammy award winning Latin American band Maná. She has been giving voice lessons and songwriting workshops for around 4 years since she graduated. She teaches a full range of subjects, including ear training, music theory, beginning keyboarding & accompanying skills, vocal health, vocal technique, the Alexander Technique, choreography for performance, relaxation techniques, developing proporioception/interoception as well as an emotional and energetic awareness for a better interpretation of songs and optimal vocal quality. She also gives songwriting workshops and mentors/co-writes with her students so that they are able to master their songwriting skills and develop them as artists.
· Spanish · In studio Stephanie is a very passionate teacher and her teaching style helps me to learn according to my learning style.. Look forward to my next session.
· Singing · In studio Stephanie is an excellent teacher! And as a former teacher, my standards are very high. I was really nervous about taking formal singing lessons but Stephanie built my confidence and empowered me to just go for it and have fun! She's able to break things down in accessible ways; when something doesn't make sense she tries to explain it in as many ways as needed. She's energetic, compassionate, and kind. She creates a safe environment with no judgment - just joy and a good time. Since starting to take lessons, I have dared to sing in public and have gotten really positive feedback. All that has been possible because of Stephanie!
· Singing · In studio Music is such a huge part of my world, and after touring many years ( 15+) I landed here at age of 32 writing a review which I would only do and only will do if i feel its something I need to share. Stephanie has shown me a world that I hadn't had many footprints on before I reached out to her for voice lessons. Talented is an understatement, her approach to teaching voice is incredible, the ability to adapt to each person, describe and demonstrate. Not to mention her patience ( dealing with me ) in a way that has finally made sense giving my last attempt to really give it my all to learn how to share my soul not only through guitar but now the VOICE..
Some amazing singers may not teach, some amazing teachers may not sing Stephanie you have a god given talent to do both.... stay in your magic!
· Vocal Training · Online
· Singing · In studio Stephanie has really helped my teenage daughter learn to improve her sound, safely hit high notes and, most importantly to me, feel better about her singing. Stephanie is skilled, supportive and kind. She's great!
· Singing · In studio It was my first time taking singing lessons and Stephanie made it so much fun!!! I learned so much in my short amount of time. If I stayed in the area, I definitely would have continued lessons with her. I noticed improvements in my voice, and my bf did as well. Thanks Stephanie!
· Singing · In home I've really grown a lot in a very short period of time working with Stephanie. I was having sore throat problems and I've corrected the way I've been singing and it's worked wonders. I'd recommend her to anyone that needs guidance.
· Vocal Training · In studio Stephanie is an amazing teacher! she's very patient and knows how to make you feel conformable.
I have progressed a lot and is because she knows a million ways to explain herself and make you reach a proper technique, also she's vary passionate about teaching and I think thats very important because it make you give your best.
· Piano · In studio Stephanie is great
· Vocal Training · Online