- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 6 to 65
***I will be available to teach lessons in El Paso, Texas starting the second week in August 2017. Message me for more information, and to reserve your slot!***
Hello there, curious musician to be!
I am a competitive individual and I like to challenge and to be challenged. I started playing violin when I was 10 and have performed with several Honors Orchestras, mariachis, as well as some professional groups. My Junior and Senior year of high school I was honored to be Concertmaster.
I began my classical vocal training at San Diego State University in Spring of 2012. I was trained as a Soprano and an Alto because of my coachability, and versatility. Since then I have worked with several talented and dynamic directors throughout my training experience. I have attended the annual San Diego Summer Choral Festival, as well as the Conducting Workshop under the direction of Dr. Patrick Walders, which consisted of an intensive choral training weekend followed by performances. I am also part of a growing professional choir in San Diego called Pro Arte Voices, which debuted its first CD in December '14 (!!). Lastly, I am a strong advocate for the arts in our community and am very proud to be a teacher. Most recently, I have started developing a choir program for the youth at a local church. In the near future I have plans of developing a music program for underprivileged youth, which would incorporate choir, and orchestra. I continue to work on myself so that I can always give my best to my students, and teach them something new. I look forward to making music with you, or your little one soon :)
I lead the Alto section at this parish. We also have a concert series where the section leaders perform some lovely pieces once a month.
I fill in for other choir section leaders at various churches in the San Diego area, on an as needed basis.
I perform with a professional Chamber ensemble several times a year.
I sing and play traditional Mexican tunes with a mariachi group for events.
I lead the Alto section and helped them improve on Gregorian Chant as well as Polyphonic pieces.
· Singing · In studio Amazing instructor! My daughter absolutely loved her and really opened up to her. I'm excited to see how she blossoms as a singer under her instruction!
· Violin · In home Souaad is very patient and dedicated to helping you reach the next level of understanding or technique, whatever your next step might be.
· Singing · In home I am so pleased with Souaad!
I originally met with Souaad for audition preparation for my daughter for children's theater. Not only did she help my daughter prepare for the audition (she earned the part she wanted btw) but she was such a great teacher that we have opted to continue.
She has a great blend of classical theory with pop singing and is very adaptable to what my daughter is interested in. I also like that she is comfortable giving important feedback and constructive criticism to help her improve.
We recently attended our first recital and met a lot of other very happy students (both adult and child) who have been studying with Souaad. She is very professional, personable and talented. Highly recommended!
· Singing · In studio Souaad has been very helpful getting my daughter prepared for an audition. She's talented and high energy- a great coach.
· Singing · In home A kind and attentive instructor.
· Singing · In studio Professional and personal.
· Singing · In studio My daughter signed up for a talent show at show at her school. I felt that she needed a extra help so I signed her up for 5 voice lessons with Souaad, and this is what she said, "Personally I like it. She helps and is great at teaching. She is also very nice, and can help you reach your goal. She is very patient, but at times she will ask you to do better. I met my goal, and feel like my singing has become better". She helped my daughter reached her goal and I can hear the improvement on my daughter's voice after the 2nd lessons. However, I do feel that it is a bit pricing. But with the limited time I have is okay.
· Violin · In home My son Alan started with Souaad as a violin student, thanks to her education and professional demeanor, Alan is now taking signing and piano lessons. Souaad has a lot of kindness in her in.
Her students are now in professional Disney musicals, also, they are now performing with her publicly. My favorite performance was two of her students and herself playing with their violins Cannon in D, I ended with tears, she's,,,,,,,,,, fantastic.
· Singing · In home My daughter loves her teaching!!! Very kind and great instructor...
· Violin · In home Souaad is an amazing teacher. Since I'm an adult (46 years old) student and not a quick learner, she is very patient in teaching me. She finds ways to make the lessons easier and more fun. I enjoy taking lessons from her.