- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi! Very quickly about myself: Born in Japan, raised in Miami, FL since 6 months old. I speak Japanese at home with my parents (and have went to a Japanese Saturday school in Miami), english with my friends, and being raised in Miami, I'm able to speak Spanish as well - but not as fluently as Japanese or English. I have a sister that is 5 years younger than me so I am very good at teaching my specified courses because I have always taught my sister things since she was born. I was a kindergarten teacher assistant for 2 years, and I love kids. They inspire me every time with their energy and happiness they radiate to others.
My favorite hobby is traveling (as a result, I studied abroad this past semester in Valencia, Spain) because I believe meeting people creates more of a depth to my personality and character.
Times listed could be changed depending on circumstances so please don't be afraid to ask me about anything! :)
Volunteered as an assistant kindergarten teacher at a Saturday Japanese school in Miami during my junior and senior year of high school. Occasionally played piano for the kids to sing songs to when the teacher asked me to play for them.
· Classical Piano · In studio My daughter loves Shizuno's style. Shizuno is very patient. I thought my daughter didn't listen in class. Yesterday we were talking about the coin quarter and then my daughter said like the note. She said her teacher taught her thought. Music concept is different and very new to my young daughter but Shizuno is keeping my daughter stimulated and interested
· Classical Piano · In studio Ms. Shizuno has been teaching my 5 year old daughter for a couple weeks now and is always excited that she constantly asks me when her next lesson is! She is a very good teacher and I recommend her to everyone who is considering putting their kids in piano classes.
· Piano · In home Shizuno is very sweet and professional! My 5 year old enjoyed her first lesson very much. Looking forward to next week.
· Piano · In home My daughter enjoyed her lesson !
· Piano · In home My 4 year old enjoyd his first lesson and almost a week later still remembers what he was taught. Shizuno has a lot of patience, very kind and upbeat. Thank you,
· Classical Piano · In studio Great teacher
· Piano · In home Shizuno taught me piano for 3 years when I was in middle school. She always managed to make the lessons fun and interesting, which made me look forward to our weekly meetings. It it because of her that I continued interested in piano and hope to continue playing and studying throughout college.