- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Sean has been passionately involved in the theater arts for close to 30 years. His acting career began in Southern California in local theaters and quickly extended to regional and national productions. First an actor, he soon became a Musical Director and Director. He began working for the Walt Disney Company as a singer in the Disneyland production of The Hunchback of Notre Dame: Festival of Fools. Continuing with the Walt Disney Co. in Tokyo, Japan where he was a principal singer for 3 years and Walt Disney World as Gaston in Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage. He was Co-Owner and Director for PaccoArts in San Diego where he produced and directed adult and youth musicals for 5 years. Sean also spent 2 years as the music director for Princess Cruises. Sean's favorite roles include Gaston in Beauty and the Beast, the title role in Sweeney Todd, Tevye in Fiddler on the Roof, Shrek, and most recently, Edna in Hairspray.
Actors' Equity Association, founded in 1913, is the labor union that represents more than 49,000 Actors and Stage Managers in the United States. Equity seeks to advance, promote and foster the art of live theatre as an essential component of our society.
SAG-AFTRA represents approximately 160,000 actors, announcers, broadcast journalists, dancers, DJs, news writers, news editors, program hosts, puppeteers, recording artists, singers, stunt performers, voiceover artists and other media professionals. SAG-AFTRA members are the faces and voices that entertain and inform America and the world. With national offices in Los Angeles and New York, and local offices nationwide, SAG-AFTRA members work together to secure the strongest protections for media artists into the 21st century and beyond.
The American Guild of Variety Artists (AGVA) is an AFL-CIO-affiliated labor union founded in 1939 to represent performing artists and stage managers for live performances in the variety field. The variety area of performance includes singers & dancers in touring shows and in theatrical revues (non-book shows...book revues may be under Actors’ Equity jurisdiction), theme park performers, skaters, circus performers, comedians & stand-up comics, cabaret & club artists,lecturers/poets/monologists/spokespersons, and variety performers working at private parties & special events.
· Singing · In studio My daughter grew so much in such a short period of time with Sean. My daughter enjoyed every session with Sean. He is kind and considerate and instills so much confidence and positive affirmation in his students. He truly cares and it comes out in his teaching, we have been very blessed to have had him as a teacher.
· Singing · I ABSOLUTELY recommend taking voice lessons from Sean. I had studied classical singing in college, and then Sean was able to increase my range further and bring out even more clear and beautiful tone to my voice than any vocal coach or professor that I had had. I also wanted to learn to sing in my mixed voice and chest voice with other styles of singing, and in one lesson learned to belt and sing notes strongly that I never thought I'd be able to! My 10 year old son LOVED his lessons from Sean too, he learned so much, has tons of confidence now, a vibrato, and great skills and techniques. Not only is Sean an incredible teacher, but he is also a very kind person who makes the lessons fun and helps you feel comfortable.
· Singing · In studio Sean is a remarkable voice coach! My daughter learned so much under his instruction - things she hadn't learned elsewhere!
· Vocal Training · In studio I started lessons with Sean when I had no vibrato and believed I would never be able to belt. My first lesson he had me belting and through the next year expanded my range and developed my vibrato, breathing, placement, and head voice. Most importantly, throughout our lessons I was comfortable with cracking or messing up while we worked on my singing skills, which is necessary to really improve. Overall, Sean is an amazing vocal coach and I 10/10 recommend him.
· Singing · In home I first saw Sean sing/perform as Captain Hook years ago. At that time I said to myself, "I want to take voice from that guy." Fast forward 15 years or so I found myself standing at a piano with 'that guy' as my voice instructor. Check another one off my bucket list. Sean is the type of teacher who isn't afraid to work with you until you get it right. He will pull the best out of you while breaking down bad habits. His technique for teaching vibrato helped me above anything else I've ever tried. If the opportunity to work with Sean is ever afforded you, take it! He is a consummate professional both in terms of talent and work habits and an all-around great guy.
· Vocal Training · In studio Sean is an amazing teacher from my own personal teacher he has helped with so much and has a lot of passion for what he does. I have learned so much and feel as though he provides everything necessary for a person to gain.
· Vocal Training · In home I have had such a good experience with Sean. I have had some of the best vocal training from him! He has done SO much for me, like teaching me techniques, range expansion, and widen my song list to songs i never thought i could sing! He is definitely the best decision for vocal training.
· · I've worked with Sean in musical theater. I've known some of his students as young actors at the local theater where I am accompanist. The development of their vocal technique and presentation has been incredible to observe. Some have gone on to theater programs in college. Sean has prepared them for this. Until they are ready leave college, he, as musical director, nurtures their talent as actors and singers in our local musical theater productions. Thy love him as much as he loves them. I highly recommend Sean as a vocal teacher.
· Singing · Online My two daughters and I were able to work with Sean over the last few years. All three of us agree that what we learned from him was priceless. He gave us confidence through gentle guidance. His expertise allowed us to find voices that we didn't even know were there. I have taken many voice lessons throughout my life. Sean is by far the instructor that I saw the most progress with.
· Musical Theater · Online Sean is ,hands down, the absolute best in the country..maybe the world! He has an innate ability to pull out of any child or adult what they never dreamed was inside of them. He truly loves and cares about his students which enables them to have the confidence to reach for the top. His integrity is unparalleled and his humble spirit makes anyone who has been taught by him want more and more. Anyone who has been fortunate enough to have been instructed by him knows how truly blessed they are!