- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 3 to 18
I'm Sarah Walk, a private music teacher located in Dayton, Ohio. I have over a decade of classical piano training and a bachelor's degree in music, and I want to share my passion for music with others through private lessons.
No matter what your current skill level is, I can't wait to work with you to bring your musical aspirations to life!
Our primary function is to establish definite goals and awards--in noncompetitive auditions--for students of all levels, from the earliest beginner to the gifted prodigy.
· Piano · In home This was my 3 year old daughters first experience on a Piano. I know it is difficult to teach a 3 year old but I wanted her to start young. Sarah was patient with her and is getting her started and interested in the Piano. The location was very accommodating and inviting. I look forward to my daughter growing on the Piano and I feel that Sarah, even after only one lesson will be a great instructor to do so.
· Classical Piano · In studio Sarah is a great teacher. She is very patient with my daughter and really easy to work with when schedules don't work out. I highly recommend her if you're seeking a wonderful piano teacher!
· Piano · In studio Sarah has been a wonderful teacher to my 8 year old son. She gives clear goals, excellent feedback all while being kind and understanding. My son enjoys his time with her and has improved a great deal over the past year.
· Piano · In studio Sarah does a great job teaching piano lessons. My son is 4. He's been taking her classes since he was 3. He learned a lot about music notes. Sara has so much patience with little ones. Thank you Sarah!!!
· Classical Piano · In studio Sarah is a reliable and experienced teacher.
· Piano · In studio Sarah was wonderful! She really connected with my son. We look forward to working with her.
· Piano · In studio Sarah is an amazing piano instructor.
· Piano · In studio Sarah worked wonderfully with our 6 year old. She helped my son develop a good foundation in music and helped in grow in his delight in playing.
· Classical Piano · In studio She is patient, understanding, flexible, and awesome with kids. She is also extremely talented after listening to her play for my son.
· Piano · In studio Very flexible, kind, patient teacher. My daughter doesn’t want to stop playing with her toys to take her lesson. Sarah is very kind about it and finds a way to connect with her by the time the lesson is over, sometimes she doesn’t want it to end. Sarah will be teaching all 3 of my children starting in September!