- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi, my name is Sarah and I would love to teach you to become a better musician.
I began teaching at the Nevada Blind Children's Foundation as a piano instructor in my senior year of high school. Since then, I have taught as a music teaching assistant at Stony Brook University and a violin, viola, and cello teacher at Music & Arts in Mount Sinai.
I am currently the viola studio teaching assistant under Professor Nancy Buck at the Arizona State University School of Music.
I aim to teach my students more than just the basics. My students should expect to master: how to play their instrument most efficiently, body awareness, relaxed and proper posture, musicality and thoughtful phrasing, some aspects of music theory and ear training, stage presence, and more.
Most importantly, I will help my students grow more confident in their musical abilities. My goal is to help nurture my students' musical talents and help them grow into their potential.
· Violin · In home Very patient, positive, and kind!
· Violin · In home Sarah is a lovely young lady who is passionate, kind, and patient. Her upbeat energy and positive reinforcement really helps my little one feel confident in her skills as a violinist. As an instructor she seems very passionate about what she is teaching going that extra mile to ensure that you get what you need and more!
· Violin · Online Super sweet and thorough. I've enjoyed my first lesson already
· Violin · Online Sweet personality, very patient, and super flexible with schedule. Daughter is really enjoying playing again
· Violin · In home Sarah was great with my daughter. Very sweet and patient.
· Violin · In home My daughter was so pleased. Sarah is awesome! The best instructor I have ever seen.
· Violin · In home My daughter was so pleased. Sarah is awesome! The best instructor I have ever seen?
· Violin · In home Sarah was great with our daughters first violin lesson! Very patient and encouraging!
· Violin · In home Very kind, patient and encouraging.
· Violin · In home My daughter loved her! She is very good with children. My daughter was excited to practice and couldn't wait for her next lesson. I was very impressed with this teacher she knew exactly what to do and how to get my young daughter interested.